God Parent Smackdown

I was cramping like a bitch but I was told by the nurse that was normal and she gave me some Advil for them. It was the next morning and Josiah did good for his first night Daddy got up with him most of the night and the morning as the both of them let me sleep but I did get up to feed him every 3 hours. Its crazy how mother hood can change you for me not being a morning person and loving sleep so much I didn't care that I wasn't sleeping like I normally do all I cared about was my son and taking care of him. I was sitting up and wide awake when Joe came back from taking Jojo to school he sat on the bed with me as I held my son in my arms and kissed him on his little nose. Joe hugged me and kissed me as he said good morning mama how are you feeling today I'm great just cramping really bad but I'll be fine. Thank you daddy for getting up with him most of the night and letting me sleep as he sat on the bed with me he said you gave me my son it's the least I can do is let mama get some sleep.
                I kissed him and said you should get some sleep too babe you look tired I'm good I'll sleep later. Okay I said as I laid my head on his shoulder as we watch the news on the tv about cops being shot in Baton rouge.  The nurse came in to take the baby way to run some more test so Joe and I decided to talk while he was gone but I told Joe to just take a nap because he hadn't slept well since he flow in from Monday night raw. He said all he wanted to do was hold me and spend time with me and he said that he wanted to give me my Valentines Day gift since he couldn't give it to me yesterday.  He handed me a jewelry box and I opened it and it was a purple amethyst ring in the shape of a heart. I almost cried and said babe its beautiful thank you and kissed him and told him if I could rape him right now I would and he laughed and said maybe in 6 weeks you can. When his mom walked in the room and said hi to the both of us she and Joe sat on the couch together as they talked and waited for JJ to come back. I was getting hungry so I order lunch as Joe's mom said that she would pick up jojo and watch her for us until we come home the next day.
                There was a knock on the door Roman got up to answer hoping it was Josiah but it wasn't and he said oh its just you.  I said Joe who is it he said its just Sasha well let her in don't be rude and she pushed her way through the door as I laughed. Hey booboo I said she hugged me and said hey mama how you doing, I'm good just waiting for them to bring my baby back. Joe came over to hug me goodbye because his mom and him were going to have lunch with jojo at school today. I kissed him goodbye and told him to tell jojo hi for me as they walked out the door my lunch had finally arrived. Sasha and I talked as I ate my lunch and she ask me if I was happy I told her that I couldn't be more happier than I am now. She said that she couldn't wait to meet the baby and how exited she was for me to come back to work in a few months. The nurse finally brought my baby to me and I held him in my arms as I feed him and Sasha was in awe of him and took pictures of me holding him and feeding him.
                Once I was done feeding him I changed his diaper and Sasha said its crazy how quickly you turned in to full mama mode. I laughed and said girl it just comes naturally to me now and than I ask her if she wanted to hold him and she smiled and said yes of course as I handed him to her I snapped a pic of the 2 of them it was so cute she was in love and I could see it all over her face. Roman and his mom came back when Sasha was holding the baby and he handed the baby to Joe's mom as her and I kept talking. Joe had interrupted our conversation with hey baby we need to talk about who we are gonna ask to be Josiah's God parents I rolled my eyes and said why. He said because my mom and I were talking about it and she was wondering where we were gonna Baptist him at, oh I said not sure where yet he was only born a day ago.
                As we were about to talk about it Dean and Renee walked in along with the Bella twins well I guess now is a good time as any I said since we have to potential people here.  Sasha got up from my bed so Joe could sit next to me she had just finished doing my hair for me. Joe and I talked amongst ourselves as we made a list of people that we wanted to me god parents of JJ. The list we had, Joe's list had dean and Renee on it and jimmy and trinity and Sasha mine had Nikki and Cena and Brie and Bryan and Sasha. So as jimmy and trinity came in the room Joe and I made an announcement, we said everyone shut up as the baby was being passed around from arm to arm. We have an announcement to make we are trying to pick out god parents for Josiah and are having trouble deciding on who we should pick. So if you hear your name called step to the left side of the room dean and Renee jimmy and trinity the 4 of you are on Roman's list. If you hear your name called step to the right on the room nikki and brie and Sasha, nikki you and cena are on my list along with brie and Bryan, Sasha you were on both of our lists.
                Now with that being said we have 2 teams Team Kianna and Team Roman, Joe's mom was holding the baby and laughed at us at the same time for making a game out of this. The game is called god parent smack down who have 2 minutes to tell us why you would make a good god parent and why Joe and I should choose you over everyone else. Alright so ladies first joe said, okay team Kianna up first so we wrote down everyone's name and put them in a cup and I pulled out my first name it was Brie's. Alright brie you're up you got 2 minutes go, Brie: I love babies he will be in such good hands with Bryan and I you can count on us to always be there for you guys no matter what happens I would protect him with my life. I picked another name and it was Sasha, okay boss your up, Sasha: seeing that I was on both of the lists there is no question that I should be his god mother, you know me and I will have your back for life and I'm already so in love with him its only fitting that I should be the chosen one. I laughed and said okay nikki your up, Nikki: well John and I would make wonderful god parents since kids are out of the question for me I would give him all my time and attention and I cant wait to take on the responsibility of being the best god mother I can be.
                Team Roman was up next but the ruler breaker that I am I had something else in mind. Okay you know I'm such a rebel and never follow the rules but before we move to team Roman I want to give Nikki and Brie a chance to speak because if all else fail they could be Josiah's god parents together. The both of you have 5 minutes to talk starting now go, Them: not only are we twins but we would be great tag team partners as god mothers to little JJ he's so adorable and we just love him so much and cant wait to take on the role as has god mothers we will love him as if we were our own. Alright I said Joe pick a name and it was dean and Renee, I said okay yall got 5 minutes go, them: I'll take him on bike rides and teach him how to street fight and take him to the bar with me I'll be the best friend he will ever have said dean. Okay Renee please do some kind of damage control here because dean is not doing his boy Roman any favors with what he just said as Joe laughed and I hit him on the arm. Renee: well beside his mother and I sharing the same birthday dean and I would be awesome god parents to Josiah we have so much to teach him and I'm just in love with him as his mother is you can trust me to take care of him as dean might be the adventurous one I will be the responsible one.
                Joe picked another name and it was Sasha again I laughed and said you don't need to go again she said uh no boobo I do, girl don't start with me but go ahead and say your piece. Sasha: I'm just so honor to be JJ's god mother and that the 2 of you believe I would be a great fit and I will cherish him with my life. Alright trinity and jimmy you're up you got 5 minutes do the damn thing. Them: Okay uce you know we got yall and we family so that should be enough for us to tell yall that no one is this room will have little uce best interest at heart because we already know what it is like to have kids. Damn I said I don't know Joe it's a hard one for me, Joe said not me I know  who I'm gonna pick. Who I said my boy dean of course, how you gonna pick dean over your own family. He laughed and I hit him again as the baby started to cry Joe's mom handed him to me and said I think he is hungry.
                As I fed my son and changed his diaper once he was done Joe and I kept arguing over who we were going to pick.  Lisa left to go pick up Jojo from school and said she would see us tomorrow as Joe and I continued to argue over JJ's god parents.  Joe: I'm still going with dean n Renee I rolled my eyes and said Kiki: I'm sorry dean but I just don't trust you with my child's life no offense none taken he said as he and Roman laughed it off. Kiki: I'm going with either Jimmy and trinity or my girl Sasha, Joe said no if I can't have dean than you can't have Sasha. What the fuck your the one who put her on your list too so you can't change your mind now. The hell I can he said, you better get your ass out of my bed before I punch you in the face. Why you getting mad for he said and took the baby out of my hands and went to go sit with him on the couch next to dean. I rolled my eyes and said that my picks are Sasha and Jimmy and Trinity and we all know Joseph wants dean and Renee so for the sake of my relationship I'm going to put Jimmy and trinity's name on a piece of paper along with dean and Renee's and put in in this cup and just draw name out of it and whoever I pick will be my son's god parents. I'm just letting Joe know now if you win I get to pick the place and the church he gets Baptist in Joe laughed and that just annoyed me. Okay and the winners are..... Fuck I said Roman laughed and said I knew it, its dean and Renee, Renee hugged me and dean did too as Joe came back over to sit with me but I was still mad at him for taking him out of my arms before.
                When everyone was gone and left and the baby was asleep again he did this pretty much all they do at this age. Joe sat with me on the bed and was trying to talk to me but I was still mad at him, he was trying to kiss me and hug on me but I was ignoring him. He wrapped his arms around me and said baby what's wrong, what did I do? You took Josiah out of my arms when we were arguing and I said I was going to punch you in the face, why would you do that when I was holding him? Joe smiled and gave me a sad puppy dog eyes and said I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to do that I was just trying not to fight with you in front of everyone. I said okay as i rolled over on top of him and started kissing him and his neck as he smacked my ass I started to grind up and down on him with my clothes still on of course. As he kissed me back I kept grinding on him as he moaned and said ummm mama you better stop before you start something you can't finish. The baby is asleep so I think I'm good I told him, he smiled and said we can't have sex yet you know that, I'm aware I told him. I made my way down south and started to suck on his already huge hard dick I moved my mouth up and down on it as I heard him moan and say fuck yeah baby give it to big daddy. I kept going faster and faster until I deep throated it and my Samoan superman got his happy ending as he moaned out oh shit and I stopped.
                Fuck baby he said I love it when you suck my dick like that it only makes me want to put it on you even more just wait cause in 6 weeks its going down in the bedroom big daddy is gonna beat it up like he ain't ever beat it up before. I laughed and said we will see about that between work and no sleep I doubt our sex life is going to be the same. Joe said that's why we have date nights we made promises to each on new years to spend more time with each other and I fall back into love again like when we first met. Then come here I told him and I grabbed his face and kissed him as I put my tongue in his mouth he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back as he put his tongue in my mouth. He smacked my ass again and told me to get some sleep before the baby wakes up. I told him that he should get some sleep too as we held each other I fell asleep in Joe's arms.
                Josiah was screaming his head off so when I woke up and I yelled what happened and the nurse said that she was just checking his vitals and she woke him up. That's when Joe said he's just like his mama she loves her sleep and doesn't like it when you wake her help either. I laughed and said hahaha funny smart ass leave my baby alone as the nurse handed him to me I kissed him and started to talk to him. I said hi mama's handsome little boy I love you so much and kissed his forehead and then I fed him as Joe fell back to sleep. I looked over at him and kissed his cheek as he slept I could tell he was just as tired as I was after I burped Jj and changed him I got up and laid him down and went to the bathroom to pee and I decided to give the baby a bath.  I got everything ready for his bath and the second I put him in the water he screamed and that woke up Joe. He came over and said woman what are you doing to my son, he's just getting bath that's all once I was done with the bath I wrapped him in his baby towel and dried off and put baby lotion on him and powder and put his clothes on him as Joe helped me.
               I laid him back down as Joe helped me back into bed as I order dinner for Joe and I. Roman handed me my son so I could put him to sleep I laid him on my chest as I padded his back and rocked him to sleep he smelled so good just like a new born baby all fresh and clean, I love that baby smell. Once the baby was asleep Joe wanted to laid him in his crib but I didn't want to stop holding it felt so good to hold him and feel his warm skin on mine he was hot nature just like Joe was which was nice because it made me think that I could actually sleep with out Joe at night now. I handed the baby to Joe so he could lay him down as he kissed his cheek and got into bed with me as we watched tv our dinner had arrived. We sat in bed and eat dinner together when we were finished I got up to pee again and to take a shower.
                After my shower Roman helped me get dressed and back into bed he held me in his arms because I was cold and I crested his face and kissed his neck and told him goodnight. He said I love you mama goodnight as he kissed my forehead we called jojo to talk to her and tell her goodnight and that we would see her tomorrow after school. The nurse came in one last time to check on me and the baby and said for me to have a safe trip home tomorrow. I kissed Joe good night as I told him I loved him he said sweet dreams beautiful and I can't wait to take you and JJ home tomorrow. As I went to sleep I could feel Joe cresting my face as I slept and telling me how beautiful I looked as he pulled me closer to him. It felt great to be back in his arms and feeling the love that we once had.