Baby's First Day Home

Joe and I were up already with the baby and we were dressed and ready to go, we were just waiting on the doctor to discharge us. I was holding the baby and I was so glad that we were going home today I really missed the king size bed we have and I was glad that the cameras are gone too. The only thing that I was upset about was that it was Thursday and Roman has to leave tonight because he had houses shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I know he is the face of the company but I just had a baby and I couldn't see why someone else couldn't step up so Joe could spend some time with us. Anyway we were heading home and I couldn't wait to get into bed and do nothing having a baby makes you exhausted. The doctor finally discharged us once we had the baby in the car and in his car seat I sat in the back with him as Joe drove us home. I tried to stay awake and talk to Joe but I was too tired that I fell asleep and Roman had to wake me up.
Once we were home Joe's mom helped me up the stairs and into bed and Joe got the baby out of his car seat and handed him to his mom she took him to his room and put him to sleep. She said good bye to us and said she would see us in 6 weeks in Florida for WrestleMania we told her goodbye as I put the tv on. Joe went to go grab the baby monitor and got into bed with me as we watch old episodes of the Maury show who is your baby daddy ones. Roman wrapped his manly arms around me and asks me if I wanted something to eat I said no I'm good for now I just want to lay here like this with you before the baby gets up. We held each other tight as Joe said we was sorry for having to leave me with the kids alone I told him not to worry about it that I would be fine and I have my family here to help me with anything I need.
I finally got hungry and Joe went to go pick us up some Chinese food to eat for lunch as he was about to leave the baby started to cry. I told Joe it was okay to just go that I would get him as I headed into his room I picked him up and started talking to him. Hi, baby how's mama's little man doing why are we crying are you hungry and that's when I noticed Joe standing in the door way just looking at me as I pulled out my boob for my son to eat. What I told Joe, Nothing he said your just so beautiful when you talk to him I'm in love with how much you are in love with our son. I kissed him and said and I'm in love with you and how much of a great father and husband you are. He left to go get our food I changed the baby's diaper and took him back to the bed with me.
When Joe got back home with the food the baby and I were asleep in our bed the baby was asleep on my chest and I could feel Joe cresting my face that it woke me up and I saw him kiss our son on his cheek and Jj did a little half smile. I said hey baby and Joe said I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you up, its okay I told him I sat up and got out of bed to go lay the baby down in his crib. Joe was already in bed eating when I came back I climbed into bed with him and sat on his lap facing him. I leaned in and kissed him and started to feed him his food and he kissed me back as he feed me food back. After we finished eating we watched tv until we fell asleep being in Joe's arms felt so good I was going to miss him so much when he is gone but I knew he would be back the following week and I also knew that in 6 weeks we would be back at work together for WrestleMania week.
After our much needed nap we got up and Roman went to go pick up Jojo from school as I went to go check on the baby. I got him up and changed his diaper and fed him again and gave him a little sponge bath and changed his clothes. When Joe and Jojo got back home we all sat outside together as Jojo ate her snack and played with the dog she even came over to say hi to her baby brother as I was holding him. Joe went to go pack and workout before he has to leave its really going to suck not having him here but I love him anyway. The baby was getting restless so I took him inside and fed him again and changed his diaper again too, who knew that something so little could pee and poop so much. I went back to my bedroom to help Joe pack and spend what time we had left together. He was laying in bed when I walked in and I got in the bed and hugged him from behind because he was laying on his side. I kissed his shoulder and he rolled over to face me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my lips.
We held each other tight as we lay in bed together I didn't want it to end because I knew he was leaving soon. I climbed on top of him and started to kiss his lips and his neck I massaged his chest as he smacked my ass as his hands moved up and down my body. It felt so good feeling his hands on me like that I started to get goose bumps he sat up and kissed me on my neck and that just made me want him even more. So I kissed him and shove my tongue in his mouth and that made him smack my ass again as he said mmm baby girl I'm gonna miss you like crazy and he started to grab my ass and squeezed it tight. I know baby I said I'm gonna miss you too as I started to kiss his body I made my way down south and pulled his pants down and put my mouth on his dick and started to suck it. My mouth moved up and down as I went faster and faster and I deep throated it for a long time I heard Roman moaning and pulling my hair as he came in my mouth.
The baby started to cry so I got up and went to got check on him I picked him up and changed his diaper and fed him. Joe came in and said for me to hand him over so I could go make dinner before he had to leave and Joe wanted to spend some time with Josiah before he had to go. I went down stairs to make dinner as Jojo did her home work once dinner was done we all sat down and ate like a family and then I held the baby as jojo and Joe cleaned to kitchen after dinner. Joe hugged Joelle goodbye and she was sad that he was leaving then he held JJ again and told him good bye and kissed his little cheek. As I was holding the baby Roman put his arms around me and held me while I was holding JJ and told me he loved me and was going to miss me. Then he put his hands on my face and kissed me goodbye as tears fell down my face he wiped them away and said I'll be back before you know it. I know I love you Samoan Superman hurry back, I will mama he said and I love you more.
I watched my heart and soul walk out the door and went to lay the baby down since he was asleep and I got JoJo ready for bed as I read her a bed time story she hugged me goodnight and said she missed her daddy. I kissed her goodnight and went to check on Josiah and he was still asleep I headed to my room I washed my face and changed my clothes and got into bed. Joe texted me saying I love you and I hate leaving you guys and I hate seeing you sad when I leave it kills me every time but just know I love you and I'm not going anywhere you have my heart and take care of our kids I will be home soon. After reading his text I started to cry and tired to pull myself together so I could text him back. I love you more always and forever I'm not going anywhere either you are my heart and you have mine don't worry about the kids because I will take care of them just hurry back to us.
I turned the tv off and tried to fall asleep before the baby wakes up but before my eyes shut he was screaming his head off. I got up and hurried to his room and picked him up and changed his diaper and fed him as I rocked him back to sleep in his rocking chair that is in his room. Once he was fast asleep again I went back to my room and got into bed and fell asleep before he woke up again. Josiah's first day home was not all that bad he mostly sleeps and eats but I wish I just had more energy to get more stuff done around here and get the baby on a schedule. As I fell asleep or at least tried to it was so hard with out Joe being here for me to actually fall asleep because I was so use to falling asleep in his amrs.