Planning A Wedding

It's a year later and I'm finally planning my wedding to Roman Reigns, I'm so stressed out now I see how my girl Sasha felt when she was planning her wedding during WrestleMania. We just got done celebrating Joe's 33rd birthday I can't believe that we have been together for 2 years now it's crazy how time fly especially since you travel for a living. Jojo is now a pre teen and Joe is freaking out because she is growing up so fast she will be 11 years old this year. I can't believe we are already in 2018 and WrestleMania 34 has come and gone and I was Women's champion for an entire year and lost it to Eva Marie I'm so proud of her she has come along way. Team Bad and I are still a group even though they cost me my title at Mania but we are still family and Nia Jax has really made a name herself.
            So since I'm planning a wedding I have been on a little break from wwe since mania due to an ankle sprain from my match with Eva Marie.  Joe is not really all that hands on with our wedding because he's been so busy with his work schedule he is on another tour in Japan. So I have been riding solo sometimes but the bellas and Sasha have been helping me out a lot and so has Renee young since Dean is Roman's best man. Joe is coming home today I have a cake tasting and I'm not too sure if he is waiting to go with me or not as I start my day I shower and do my normal morning routine. After I was dressed I got the kids dressed and headed to the airport to pick up Joe he waited for this plane to land and when he text me saying that he had landed we meet him at the terminal.
            The kids were so excited to see him and little so Josiah is 2 years old and has the cutest little walk that you would ever see. When JJ saw his daddy he smiled so big at him and said mama it dada and I said I know he's home as I put him down and he went running to him and so did Jojo. He came over to me after he hugged the kids and wrapped his arms around me while he was holding Josiah and kissed me and said I missed you baby and grabbed my ass. I kissed him back and said I missed you too big daddy as he smiled at me and we headed home. When we got home I put on a kids movie for them to watch and made snacks for them and something to eat for Joe. I told Roman to take a nap before I left to finish planning the wedding I had a cake tasting and bride's maids' dresses to look at; he made me cuddle with him on the couch before I left.
             His muscular arms felt so amazing around my body as he held me tight and kissed my neck I didn't want to leave his arms but I had a lot I needed to get done. I got up and kissed him goodbye told him that I would see him tonight for dinner and ask him if he wanted to come to the cake tasting with me. He said of course but who is going to watch the kids don't worry I'll get the girls to watch since we are trying on dressed later today. I'll call the bellas and see if they will be okay with it. Of course they were fine with it so after 30 minutes they showed up and Joe and I took off to our cake tasting. When we arrived at our cake place we went in and said I had appointment for cake tasting for a wedding I told them who I was and we sat down and got started.
            They brought us out samples for us to try as Joe and I feed each other cake and set a side the ones we like. It was funny because Joe kept trying to shove the cake in my face but I wouldn't let him. Then he gave me sad puppy dog eyes when I told him that he couldn't reenact the photo shoot I did for his 31st birthday and the birthday cake, he kept trying to but cake down my shirt and on my boobs so he could lick it off. After we tried about 12 different cakes we finally come down to 3 that we liked and we were starting to get sick but we deiced on 2 cakes ones was a all chocolate and peanut better grooms cake for Joe. And mine was a lemon filled vanilla cake as the bride's cake.
            Joe and I headed back to house once we were done and all Joe said he wanted to do was sleep after eating all those cakes. Our drive home Joe and I talked about the wedding and that I set up an appointment for him to go try on Suits for the wedding and all of his groom's men. He laughed and said for me to relax and calm down because I was getting ocd with this wedding planning; I smacked him and said are you calling me a bridezilla. He laughed again and said No I just think your crazy that you want to go through all of this just for one day. Oh I'm sorry I said but this is my 1st and only wedding I plan on having so I'm sorry that all of this doesn't interest you. You know I said you're not helping me with all the stress I'm under your actually making me feel worse like we shouldn't get married. I started to cry as we pulled into the drive way Joe turned the car off and turned to face me and put his hands on my face and kissed me and said I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make you feel that way you know I love you and I want you to be my wife.
            I hugged him back and said I know you do I'm just over whelmed right now and your working so much that I know you don't want to have to tag along with me to everything that's why I don't push these things with you. He wiped my tears away and said our wedding is going to perfect do worry and its not that I don't want to be involved I do, I just want you to have everything you want it's your day and I'm sure everything you pick will be just fine with me. Really because you're going to be wearing purple and the wedding colors are purple, babe its fine he said whatever you want I'll be happy with okay I said as I kissed him and we went inside to see the kids.
            A I said goodbye to the kids JoJo ask if she could come with me and I told her that she could and ask her if she didn't want to stay with her daddy so she could spend time with him since he hasn't been home for awhile. She said no I can hang out with him tomorrow and go with you pleaseeee mommy she said. That cute little face she does still works even at 10 years old. I sat on Joe's lap and kissed him goodbye and hugged Josiah and told him I would be back later and he throw a fit and started crying and holding on to my top and wouldn't let go. I hate leaving him but I have to get this wedding done Joe grabbed him and took him outside to look at the trees because he likes them and I took off to the bridal shop.
            At the bridal shop I pick out 7 different dressed for the girls to try on, as the girls started to try on the dresses I waited and went over in my head who all I had pick as bride maids. I had a list of 10 girls Trinity, Eva Marie, my sister and sister in law, the bellas, Jey uso's wife, Renee young, Nia Jax and tamina and of course my girl Sasha was my maid of honor. Some of the girls were being difficult about which dressed I should pick for them to wear but I liked 3 out of all the dressed they tried on I finally decided on an all strapless purple dress that had a heart shaped neck line. After the bride maids dressed we moved on to the flower girl dress and JoJo was so excited I thought we might as well get it out of the way since she is here with us.
            The sales girl help me pick out 4 dressed for JoJo to try on they were all white dresses and one had a lavender skirt on it. JoJo was having a little too much fun trying on the dresses she said that she wanted to wear them all for the wedding and I said that your daddy will kill me if we spend that kind of money she laughed and went to go try on the last dress. The last dress JoJo tried on is the one I went with because it's the one we both like the most it was all white with a dark purple bow around it. Then it was my turn to try on my dress again to see if they needed to make any other changes to it before I take it home we were here last month when I tried on several different dresses and decided on the one I'm about to try on now. As I put my wedding dress on I went out to show everyone they put a veil on me and some jewelry and everyone started crying when they saw me all dolled up. I turned around to look at myself in the mirror and when I saw how beautiful my dress was I started to cry. It was a mermaid style dress white with see through straps with white jewels on them, my dress was all lace with white jewels and the back had a long train and the back was see through with white jewels and buttons. It was very tight to the point my ass looked big and made my boobs huge. Everyone was still crying when I turned around and they saw the back of my dress.
           The girls ask me if I was gonna feel comfortable enough to dance in my dress I said I don't know I can dab in it as I laughed I guess that's all that matters I said. Girl you know that Joe is gonna want you to be bumping and grinding on him you better get a dress that you can dance in Sasha said. I rolled my eyes and said y'all are crazy but I'll try some on but that doesn't mean I'm gonna buy another one. I headed to the dressing room to try on some more dresses I tried on a white version dress of my bridesmaids dress but they didn't like it. I tried on 2 more dresses but they didn't like those either until I tried on an all white silk dress with a slit on the side that had straps made out of sliver jewels and diamonds that met in the back and went down my back there was also a small group of diamonds that met at my hip where the slit was. They all told me that I needed to get this dress, I told them that Joe would kill me if I bought another expensive dress like this. No I won't I did a double take and said who said that daddy did jojo said he's on the phone. He's on speaker what I said Sasha said I called him and told him about the dress. Babe get the dress if you really want it he said, Joe this dress cost as much as my wedding dress did I told him. I just wanted you to have everything you want it's my gift to you get the dress I love you he said.
          After we left the bridal shop I said goodbye to the girls and put my 2 dresses and Jojo's in the truck of the car as jojo and I headed to a jewelry store to get my gifts for my bridesmaids and Sasha. Jojo and I looked around and I picked out an amethyst bracelet for my bridesmaids and a diamond bracelet for Sasha. I didn't have much else to finish up because my mom and sister and Joe's mom helped plan everything else so I had gotten them gifts as well. I headed to a shoe store next after the jewelry store because I needed to get heels to go with both of my dresses and Jojo's too. We spent about an hour in the store Jojo picked out her shoes and I did too we checked out and picked up dinner and than headed home. Joe helped us carried the food in as I grabbed my shoes and dresses and ran upstairs to our bedroom to hide them in the closet so Joe couldn't see them. Jojo took her dress and shoes to her room and out them in her closet.
              We sat down as a family and ate our Chinese food together as Joe ask how did everything go, good I told him everything is all set for the wedding next month. Josiah was taking a nap while we were eating so he started crying when he woke up so I went to go get him. I changed his diaper and brought to the baby with me as he gave me the biggest baby gave ever. I kissed his little cheeks as he giggled and kissed me back on my cheek. I put him in his high chair and fed him his baby food as we finished eating Josiah kept saying poppa meaning he wanted more food to eat. Joe put some of his rice in a bowl for JJ I sat on Roman's lap as he feed Josiah I kissed his cheek and said I love you and I can't wait until I'm your wife, I love you more baby girl and I can't wait to be your husband. We kissed each other and I cleaned up the kitchen as Joe got the kids ready for bed. I headed up stairs to change my clothes and take my make up off and brush my teeth. I gave Josiah a bath and put his pjs on him and made him a bottle to go to sleep with as I laid him in his crib and put his night light on and his sleeping music. I left the room and he started throwing a fit because he wanted to sleep with me in my bed, I had been letting him since Joe was gone.
            I guess Joe heard him and walked in saying hey boy! Lay down and go to bed! Josiah jumped and quickly laid down and pretended to go to sleep so kissed him goodnight as he put his hands up as for me to pick him up I said no baby mommy is sorry you have stay here. Joe kissed him goodnight too and told him to go to sleep it hurt my heart to leave him in his crib as he cried for me. I got into bed as Joe followed me and took his shirt off he pulled me to him and said you have to stop letting JJ sleep in the bed with you. Why he's my baby you know I can't sleep when your not here, I know that he said but he's always going to want to be with you and how am I supposed to have sex with you if he's always in the bed with us. I turned to face him and said okay I'll work on it but only if you do something for me first. What he ask, I climbed on top of him and said I'll do anything for me right, of course baby you know that. Okay will you promise to shave your beard for the wedding just for that day I know you're rocking a beard for your heel look. He sighed and said of course I will babe don't worry I'm going to do everything I can to make you happy on our wedding day.
         I love you I told him as I kissed his lips and started kissing his neck and his chest as I made my way down south I pulled his shorts off and started sucking on his deal. As he moaned for me not to stop he pulled off my tank top and I started straddling him as he licked my breast. Joe flipped me over on the bed and pulled down my underwear and stuck his dick in me I moaned as our bodies moved back and forth. Joe smacked my ass and we went faster I said yeah big daddy give to me don't stop. We changed positions I was on top of him as I rode his dick moving up and down Roman grabbed my ass and squeeze it as he said yeah mama give it to daddy don't stop baby girl. I went faster as my nails dug into his chest I leaned in to kiss him and bit his bottom lip. We switched positions again and Joe was on top of me this time he jammed his deal inside of me and our bed moved back and forth. As the bed post hit the wall over and over I wrapped my legs around his waist tight I moaned out oh god baby give it to don't stop. He went faster and faster as I bit his shoulder my nails dug into his back as we climaxed.
           As we laid in bed together I used the restroom and Joe went to lock up the house and set the alarm. I got back into bed and waited for my Samoan superman to return I was trying to stay awake when he got into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him kissed my check and said I love you baby girl goodnight. I sighed and said I love you more Papi goodnight as I fell asleep in Roman's arms.