Eliza & Seth Rollins

AJ: Eliza open up!

*opens door* "April! I'm so happy you're here!"

"What am I? Invisible haha"

"I'm sorry Phil, always nice to see you too! How's my brother in law doing?"
Punk: I'm doing great.
"You guys come in, make yourself comfortable!"

Hi! I'm Eliza Mendez, aka WWE Diva Izzy. I am 26 years old. As you may have guessed, yes my sister is the one and only, former WWE Diva AJ Lee! I was really sad when my sister retired but she was doing what was best for her and her husband.

AJ: so, how have you been? How's work?

"It's been great!"

AJ really helped me improve as a performer. And despite his disconnect from WWE, so did Phil. Without them I wouldn't be here.

"I actually have some exciting news...So I had a meeting with Carrano, and he said that after a meeting with creative, they've decided they are going to give me a chance at my first big run, and eventually a divas title match!"

AJ: that's great! You deserve it!

"That's not even the best part. They think they should pair me with someone experienced. With great mic skills and charisma so they elevate me too..."

"Don't tell me!.."

"Yeup, I'm doing a love story with Seth Rollins!"

"Are you serious! That's great! You must be so excited. Could lead to something serious!"

Phil: oohh I sense girl talk coming. I'm gonna look around the rest of your place and then raid your fridge.

"Hahah knock yourself out--I'm so nervous April. I don't know if I'll be able to compose myself. I've had a crush on Seth for like a year. Even small talk I feel like a make a fool out of myself."

"I feel like your exaggerating."

"Oh really"

~Flashback~

Seth: Hey Eliza, I just got the news that we're gonna be working together for a bit. Isn't that great?!

"Uhh, great, yeah! Excellent even!"

"Haha you're a funny girl. I'm looking forward to working with you. I know your in Orlando, I'll actually be there for NXT, if I fly in a day early, would you be cool with us maybe getting in the ring and roll around a bit?"

"Sure id love to roll around with you...in a ring I mean! Aha, like wrestle."

"Yeah wrestling, nothing more. Just roll around wrestling haha. See you then"

~End Of Flashback~

AJ: awee that's so cute. Haha, but he enjoys it. I think he might like you back!

"April don't even say that. There's no way."

"Why would he offer to practice and fly in early? Either that or he just knows you like him."