Jacy & John Cena

This is for @MissForbes, Hope you like it! :)

Layla: So Jacy you have the night off right? Why don't you come out with me to my match against Brie bella?

"Of course Layla. You know I can't stand those bellas! Especially Nikki!"

Layla: Yeah, everyone knows John likes you and not her...speaking of which here he comes.

John: Hello ladies

layla and I: Hey john! good to see you

John: Hey Layla do you mind if I talk privately with Jacey for a minute, Im sorry to interrupt.

"Oh don't worry about it go ahead, I'll be warming up" layla winked and smiled then walked away.

"So john what's up?"

John: I just came to say congrats on your win last monday and tonight after the show I have the weekend off so I was wondering if you--

"JOHN! HI!! HOW ARE YOU!" Of course Nikki wants to interrupt because she is so obsessed with John.

"Uhm excuse me we were having a private conversation. Can you two find somewhere else to be irritating barbie dolls!"

Brie: John why do you waste your time with this lame excuse of a diva. Nikki is the real deal

"I don't have time for this I gotta go, sorry John. Maybe we can continue this another time."

John: Jacey wait! ugh..

Nikki: its about time we got rid of the trash.

John: She's not trash. Nicole you are a beautiful girl but you really need to do something about your attitude.

-Layla & Brie to gorilla your match is next!-

John: good luck in your match.

-

-

-

I walked layla out to her match and she had her match with Brie. Nikki got involved and tried to distract Layla; but I pulled her off the matt and it turned into an all out fight!

Vickie: Ladies! I will not have my show get out of order, so this is now a tag team match. Ref, restart this match!

-

-

-

I did my finisher; the backwards moonsault on Nikki and won the match. It felt so good to finally get back at her.

*Backstage*

I was in my locker room and I had just finished changing when John walked in.

John: Hey great match out there.. I hate to say it but Nikki deserved that. *smiles*

"Thank You! you are so sweet!"

"You know Jacey I really love your personality and back to what I was saying I was wondering if you wanted to spend the weekend with me and stay in my room?"

"Isn't that something a girlfriend would do?" he smiled and me and pressed his lips against mine, I held onto his muscular arms and almost melted as his shirtless body held onto mine. we pulled away.

John: I guess this is my way of saying... I want you to be my girlfriend Jacey. So what do you say?

I jumped into his arms "Of course! and yes I'll stay with you" I was the happiest girl in the world right now. No way I have to worry about Nikki bella or any other girl because I can finally call John Cena mine!