Ashley & Carlito

"Carlito Please don't go! We can work this out baby!"

"No Ashley! All we do is argue and my career isn't going anywhere! I'm done with you and I'm done with the WWE!!"

*2 Weeks later*

I was walking backstage at the arena. I had a tag match with Rosa Mendes.

"Rosa! Hey have you guys seen Rosa?"

Alicia: Oh yeah I saw her. She was in the middle of a makeout session with Carlito"

"WHAT!?" I ran around the corner and came face to face with my ex-boyfriend

Rosa: Ashley! Uhh..

Carlito: C'mon baby let's go

"Carlito! Are you kidding me?! Its been 2 weeks and you already moved on, 1 year we were together!! How could you?!" I ran off afraid of the anwer.

*2 Years Later*

It's been 2 years since that night, and I haven't heard from Carlito since. It still hurts me how easily he let every thing go. Friday Night Smackdown had just ended. and I was in my locker room packing up.

" Knock Knock!"

"Oh Hey Primo, her Epico" I smiled at them. Although they are related to Carlito I enjoy having them. They have always been there for me.

Primo: We didn't see you all night. We thought you were avoiding us

Epico: Yeah we came to let you know that we spoke to Carlito earlier

My smile faded. "Oh. How is he?"

"He is doing good. Epico & I mentioned you. We know he misses you Ashley"

"Its sweet of you guys to say but, he is with rosa.."

Epico: They broke up like 2 months ago

"Really! but I still don't believe he misses me. He moved on so quickly."

Primo: Well if you don't believe us....then you should hear it from him yourself.

"What?..."

They both smiled at me. When suddenly the door slowly opened and in walked the love of my life.

"Carlito?! is it really you?"

"Yeah it's me. I'm so sorry Ashley. I shouldn't have left you or the WWE, Rosa was a rebound and a big mistake. I haven't stopped thinking about you. I miss you baby"

I ran into his arms and hugged him. "Oh Carlito is that true?! i've missed you so much!"

"Yes is it true mamasita! I love you and want you back! Please, will you be my girlfriend again?"

I smiled. "uhh...no thanks."

They all froze....

-

-

-

Carlito: :0 Huh?

"...I'm just kidding!! Of course I'll take you back!"

"Oh thank goodness ! you gave me a heart attack, now please kiss me. I miss your lips"

"With pleasure." I kissed him with great passion and he did right back!

"Does this mean your coming back to wwe?"

Carlito: Yes! I can't be away from my 2 loves. you and wrestling

"That's so sweet! I'm glad you're back!"

****

Carlito and Ashley went strong for 3 years until he proposed to her in Hawaii!

This was for @VivaSinCara! Hope you enjoyed it :)