Kayla & Dolph Ziggler

"And AJ lee with the roll up on Kayla!!"

-1!....2!.....3!-

'Here's your winners the team of AJ Lee & Dolph Ziggler!!'

Jack and I headed backstage. I could tell he was very angry at me for losing our tag match, which means I was in trouble. When we finally reached his locker room he slammed the door behind him. Causing me to jump.

"Woah baby you scared me! Uh, I'm sorry for costing us the match. Please don't get mad at me" I asked softly.

"Your asking me not to be upset!! This is the 2nd match we lost because of you!" He pushed me up against the wall and gripped my neck. "What the hell is wrong you; you idiot!"

"You were the one that got pinned last time. And stop it, you're hurting me.!" I fell to the ground when it sunk into me that he had slapped me.

I let tears fall and curled up so he couldn't hurt me again.

Jack: I am your boyfriend and you need to stop embarrassing me! I'll be in the parking lot in 15 minutes you better be there and not a minute late or you will get it much worse at the hotel. *Walks out*

I cried and got up to fix my make-up that was now smeared.

*Knock Knock*

Dolph: Kayla its me.

"Dolph please just come back another time!"

"Kayla what's the matter with- Woah!" he ran to me and cupped my face. "What happened to your cheek?!"

I turned away from him and tried to leave but he pulled me back. "Dolph it's nothing just from the match. I guess I hit the matt hard." I loved Dolph, he was my bestfriend. he was always there for me but I can't tell anyone Jack is hitting me. I'll be done for.

Dolph: Kayla you know you can tell me anything. I don't trust Jack. He isn't right for you.

"Dolph not this again. I really do care about Jack and he has his flaws but I know he loves me too."

He sighed and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly trying to keep my tears in.

-KAYLA!! Oh-uh Dolph. What are you doing?

"Jack this isn't what it looks like."

He walked over to me and kissed me softly on the lips wrapping his arms around my waist. I knew he was only doing it so Dolph wouldn't suspect anything and to show I'm his.

"It's alright babe c'mon you look tired I'll carry you back. we'll see you around Dolph *cocky grin*

i was so scared. I'm going to get it way worse now.

* At the hotel *

I was getting ready for bed when Jack came up behind me and held my waist kissing my neck. "Baby stop please."

Jack: You know i've been very patient after all the shit you pulled tonight I'm not asking, I'm taking!

He pulled me and pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me. I whimpered and began to tear up. "Jack please I'm so sore not tonight."

Jack: *slaps her* Shutup!

He ripped my clothes off and his boxers and forced himself into me.

"AHHH! STOP YOUR HURTING ME" I needed Dolph to help me.

I screamed and he slapped me again, then went faster.

*Door bursts open* "KAYLA! GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!!"

Dolph beat up Jack till he was out cold. He grabbed my things; wrapped me in a blanket, picked me up and took me to his room.

-

-

Dolph: oh my goodness Kayla I'm so sorry. *hugs her as she cries into his chest.*

"Dolph...it hurts." I whispered between sobs. I felt something dripping down my leg. "Am I bleeding?"

"uhh..yeah. I'll get you into the tub and clean you up."

F/F

"Dolph..I'm so sorry.."

"For what?"

"You were right. I thought he actually loved me. I was blinded." I sat up and limped to my suitcase.

Dolph: Kayla don't get up your in too much pain.

"Why are you still standing by me?"

" Because Kayla...

He sat me gently on the bed and pressed his lips softly against mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck.

Dolph: I love you. I always have.

"Wow Dolph. you really mean that?"

"Yes! please Kayla let me be the guy that protects you and loves you the way a man should. be my girlfriend Kayla!"

I cried and jump into his arms. "Yes! I will. I love you too Dolph."

He laid me on the bed. "Why don't we go to sleep, I know you are in pain"

I pulled him closer to me me amd whispered. "I'm in pain but I want you now Dolph."

"Are you sure? you don't have to. I don't wanna rush you."

"Its ok I can handle it"

"I promise I'll be gentle. I love you baby!"

He kissed me one more time. And let's just say life from then on was amazing and painless.

-This was for @cheetahprintzebra!! Hope you liked it :)