Jacy & Roman

This is for @TeamCapricorn Hope you like it

"AJ why are we still doing this? This is the third time. Jacy is going to catch us.."

"I'm not proud of this either Roman, I mean I'm in my hotel room with my best friend's boyfriend. We just have a special connection I guess." AJ smirked at Roman as she trailed her fingers up his shirtless body.

"So I should forget everything and we go for a round 2" he asked as he laid AJ back on the bed; hovering over her.

"Just what I was thinking."

They connected their lips. AJ wrapped her arms around Roman's neck. He kissed and sucked on her neck as she moaned his name.

-Hey AJ, thanks again for your card, I just came to give back your-Ahh!! ROMAN?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!-

They pulled away and covered themselves.

" Jacy; baby! I-Its not what it looks like!"

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! IT LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME WITH WHO I THOUGHT WAS MY BEST FRIEND!"

"Jacy I'm so sorry, I didn't want you to find out. at least not this way."

"Oh really!! I just came to return the shorts you gave me but it seems your legs are busy enough!"

Jacy ran out the room as roman followed her. He caught up to her and stopped her before she got into the elevator.

"Jacy please let me explain!"

"...Is this the first time?"

" Huh?..."

"Is this the first time you've slept together Roman?!"

"No...Third."

She pushes him away and storms off.