Clarissa & Ryback

This is For @supplexu, hope you enjoy!

Drew: Baby do you really have to go through with this story?

"Drew I have to, it's a story and I can't argue with talent relations."

He groaned and walked away. I sighed. I don't want drew to get jealous. It's bad enough I have an overprotective brother...and who is this you might ask?

The one and only...The animal. Batista. I'm Clarissa Bautista and WWE diva Trixie, Drew McIntyre is my boyfriend, although my brother doesn't support it.

I had a tag match with Ryback tonight. It was the first look of our storyline together. I was getting ready in my locker room when my brother walked in.

"Hey Dave! What's up?"

Batista: Hey babygirl, I was just talking to Ryback he told me about your new storyline together

"Yeah I'm excited! Should be really good attention for me"

He nudged me. "Maybe this can lead to some real sparks."

"Dave stop. You know I'm with Drew."

"I don't trust him Clarissa. You need to leave him, Ryback is a great guy. C'mon"

"I don't want to talk about this. My match is next. Wish me luck"

****

-Here's your winners, the team of Trixie & Ryback!!

We celebrated our victory in the ring. I got the win by pinning Kaitlyn but I was In a lot of pain, I exaggerated for the story and Ryback helped me up, gave me a warm hug and then carried me bridal style up the ramp; backstage.

JBL: Looks like Ryback has developed some feeling for Trixie, cole

{Fast Forward}

I haven't seen Drew since before my match, I felt bad about him having to deal with the story, so I wanted to go see him. I knocked on his hotel room door...and I heard a female voice.

:Ooo Drew

I turned the knob and discovered that the door was open.

"Drew?.."

I walked in to see Drew lying on the couch making out with Kelly Kelly

Drew: Uh! Clarissa, babe..

My eyes began watering. "How could you! I thought you loved me!"

Kelly: loved her? umm I think your mistaken. Drew is my boyfriend..

"What!"

Drew came up to me and held my hand but I jerked it away and ran out the room.

Drew: Clarissa wait!

"What Drew! You were dating another girl behind my back. I told my brother you were the one for me..and you just proved him right. Goodbye Drew! Stay away from me!"

I ran through the halls and bumped into Ryback

*sniffles* "My bad Ryan.. (Ryan is ryback's real name)

"Don't worry about it. Wait... have you been crying? What's wrong? Come let's go find your brother."

He took me to Dave's room. We knocked and he opened the door.

Dave: Hey guys!

I ran into his arms and let my tears fall.

Dave: Woah! What's the matter?!...Please don't tell me Drew made you cry

We sat on the couch and ryan looked intently. I looked down then back up at them.

"Dave, he's been dating Kelly behind my back.. This whole time we were together!"

Ryan: What! How could he do that!

Dave boiled with anger. "I knew it! Don't you worry sis, I'm gonna take care of that 2 timer."

Before I could stop him he already left the room.

Ryan: I'm so sorry Clarissa. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear right now but ....I really like you. And I know you like me too, you have been scared to admit it. You don't have to be scared anymore. I promise I will be there for you and be honest

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I pulled his head down and met his lips with mine, feeling sparks and shivers down my spine. I pulled away and smiled.

"I wasted my time with drew, you are my one and only. I hate to say it but. My brother was right. I just wish I didn't feel so stupid right now."

He pulled me to the other room and pinned me against the wall. "I have an idea of how to make you forget about all the pain."

I smiled at him. "Yes, please.."

He carried me to the bed, while stripped each other till we were completely naked. I saw his member and I got scared by how huge it was.

"Ryan I-I d-don't think I can do this. its been a while"

"Don't worry baby. I'll be as gentle as possible"

He found a condom in a drawer, put it on and positioned himself.

" You ready?"

I nodded and he kissed me, slowly inching into me. I felt myself stretch and the pain was intense.

"I'm sorry clarissa, you okay?" He wiped my tears.

"Yeah, like I said it has been a while. I'm okay now. You can start moving."

He began moving and the pain was slowly going away, turning into pleasure.

"*moans* Ugh Ryan Faster! Faster!!"

Ryan: *groans* I'm almost there! ugh!

We both reached our climax and collapsed on the bed.

Ryan: i hope, this means your my girlfriend

I laughed. "Of course I am."

"Why don't we get cleaned up before your brother comes back and finds out we did this in his room haha"

We laughed and shared one last kiss. I'm so glad I have real men taking care of me.