Ria & Roman

This is for @50ShadesOfReigns. Hope you like it. Sorry its late

"Hey Seth, hey Dean, what's up?"

"Hey kiddo, nothing much, Seth and I were just warming up before our match."

"Have you seen Ro--

"Don't say his name in front of me! I don't understand what his problem is with me?"

Seth shrugged. "I'm sorry Ria, to be honest we don't know either."

" I get along with everyone, he is the one with a problem."

-Bullshit! Not everybody here like you, you know that Ria! Get over yourself."

Dean: Uhmm we're gonna go...somewhere that isn't here.

"Roman what do you want."

"I came for Seth and Dean but you scared them away! They are my partners."

"I don't have time for this, I'm outta here" I headed to my locker room. When I finally got there I shut the door behind me but it wouldn't close. I turned around to see Roman in the door way.

" What now! You wanna make fun of me more!?" He locked the door and stepped closer to me, looking down at me.

"R-Roman.. wh-what are you doing?"

"Shh!...You want an explanation so bad. I'll give it to you."

He leaned in and kissed my lips so softly as her cupped my face. I was shocked but couldn't help but to kiss back, I mean; attitude aside..He's Roman Reigns!"

He pulled away, the kiss lingering. I looked away slightly. "Woah..."

"I have strong feelings for you Ria..I just hated it so much that you weren't mine, I got angry at you. I'm sorry."

"How do I know this is not just you playing a joke on me?"

He smirked. "I'll prove it to you."

He grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom, I got hot once he took off his shirt and pants.

" What are you doing?.."

He didn't answer but just lifted up my shirt, reaching for my bra strap. He kissed my neck and around my collar. I mentally face palmed myself when a moan slipped from my lips

"Haha. I know you want this Ria...don't fight it. Your mine."

One thing led to another and before I realized we were in the shower.

" Jump into my arms."

" Don't you have to work tonight?"

"Don't ask questions, just listen and trust me."

Trusting Roman, who would have guessed. I kissed him as I jumped into his arms. His kisses are so sweet, but his length was huge! There's no way he's gentle. He roughly pushed me up against the wall. the warm water hitting our bodies as our tongues danced in sync. He kissed my neck and rubbed my 'area'

"Oooh... Roman"

"That's right Ria, keep saying my name."

I was close to climaxing before he stopped. I was breathing heavily. "I-I don't think-that i-I can take- anymore."

" You can't go now sweetheart. this is the best part.." He went to my ear and whispered slowly. "I'm going to get all my frustrations out right now."

Without warning he slid me onto his length, I could feel him so deep inside me.

"R-Roman..it hurts..please stop.."

" JUST TAKE IT RIA!!" He started pounding into me roughly but kissing me softly. My mind was running wild. I buried my face into his neck and held onto his muscles so tightly because of the pain.

"*Groans* you feel so good Ria..ugh but your so tight."

" *moaning and whimpering * Ohh my goodness.. " After a couple minutes my grip loosened and the pain disappeared.

* moans* "Oohh it feels so good...don't stop!"

"Wasn't planning too."

The water kept going as the sweat from our bodies mixed with it. I have never felt so good before. I felt my climax coming and he knew it.

"You can let go Ria.."

"Agghh!" I screamed my release and he finally pulled out and put me down.

" Your mine now baby." He kissed my lips softly and I nodded in agreement.

~~~~

"AHH!" Was it all just a dream?

"-Hey sleepyhead."

"Hey Roman.."

He chuckled. "You had the dream of when we first hooked up again didn't you?"

" Yes..how did you know?"

"You were moving around and moaning. haha"

I covered my face from embarrassment.

"Its alright babe. At least you didn't wake up jj. He was waiting for his mommy to get up."

Roman handed me our baby boy. "Aww how's my little boy doing."

Roman kissed my head. "I'll go make you breakfast. I already fed jj, since you too busy dreaming about me."

"Hey give me a break. I carried him for 9 months, when you do 9 months of work then you can complain."

" Haha your funny baby, that's why I love you."

" And I love you too, that's why I married you."

He left our room and went to the kitchen. I never would have thought at this point in my life I would be here. But I couldn't be happier and I wouldn't have it any other way.