Jade & Jey Uso

~3 Years Ago~

"Jade are you sure you want to do this. I'm going to be sticking my neck out for you on this one by putting in a good word."

Of course my brother Jon is doubting me. He's always so over cautious when it comes to me. He did it when I first started training for my UFC debut and he's doing the same thing now that I wanna work in the WWE.

"Yes Jon. I'm 100% sure about this. I get it, it's gonna be hard work and I've already got a standard to live up to being 'Dean Ambrose's' sister. But I'm ready.

"Alright then I'm going to call Hunter right now. If he agrees to give you a try out, then tomorrow we're heading to the performance centre. Time for Dean Ambrose and Jade to take over."

~Present Day~

I remember that day like it was yesterday. These 3 years have been one hell of a ride. I've had so much great matches, gotten to travel the world not only with my brother but with all the new friends I've made. But not only that, tomorrow at Summerslam, I get to face Charlotte for the Women's Championship!

-Jade! Hello! Jade!

"Huh..oh sorry Josh."

"You thinking about your match again?"

"Yeah. Just kinda reminiscing on when I first decided to do this. My life has changed drastically since 3 years ago."

"It has. But you've done good girl! Don't get too nervous over it. Think about how well you can get it in the ring..and in the bedroom!"

"Hahah Josh." I laughed as he attacked me with kisses on the bed. Josh and I have been dating for just over a year. He is one half of the Usos and also goes by Jey Uso. My brother introduced us while I was early in my training. We really hit things off quick. I mean he's so hot, and don't even get me started on the tattoos!

"Babe, you better show me some love here! Haha."

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about how sexy my man is."

"That's right. You got yourself a stud baby girl!" I really love Josh. He's just so caring and so funny. He's really the sweetest man I've ever met.

*SummerSlam*

Michael Cole: Charlotte goong for the moonsault...And Jade slips out of harms way. She hit it! Dirty Deeds!"

JBL: Right in the centre of the ring!"

1!...
..........2!
..................3!

~Ding Ding Ding!!~

Here's your winner...And the NEW WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION! JADE!

"OHH MY GOD!!" I couldn't believe it, I cried in the middle of the ring as the reff handed me the title. I was on cloud 9 and this all felt like a dream.

Byron: Jade, Congratulations on becoming the new women's champion!How are you feeling right now?

I couldn't even speak..."I just..I'm so happy! I did it! All the hard work, the blood, sweat and tears that it took to get to this moment. I can't even explain it."