Marina & Seth Rollins

Vince McMahon: Alright Marina, sign right here and you will officially be apart of the WWE family as our newest diva!

I signed the contract and handed it back to him, I was so excited I finally made it! "Thank you so much Vince, I promise I wont disappoint you!"

Vince: That's what I like to hear, now you just relax and get to know everyone; Nikki & Brie will show you around. We are still working on how you will debut.

Nikki: Alright let's get going Marina.

Brie: Thanks Mr. McMahon see you around.

Vince: Goodbye ladies, enjoy your day

We headed out his office and the bellas took me to catering.

Brie: So tell us about yourself Marina

"Well I'm 26, My full name is Marina Lopez, I'm hispanic, latina like you guys"

" Woah woah wait" Nikki cut me off. "Did you say lopez?

" Uhh, yeah why?"

" Brie haven't we heard that name before?"

" You're right! But I can't remember who"

Suddenly Dean Ambrose walked up to our table. I almost freaked out because I was a big fan.

Dean: Hey Nicole, Brie. Who's this?

" I'm Marina nice to meet you. I love your work"

Seth Rollins comes to the table. "Hey Guys what's going on?

Brie/Nikki: THAT'S IT!

We all looked at them confused.

Seth: What's up with you two?

Brie: Colby Lopez, this is Marina Lopez.

Nikki: Isn't that crazy, what are the odds!

" that is crazy!"

Seth: Yeah. Why don't we take a walk & get to know each other. Who knows maybe we are related, but you're so beautiful I'm really hoping we aren't.

***

Seth: So you're from California, i've always liked it there. Fun people, beautiful weather. Great place for summer love.

Seth grabbed my hand and my heart skipped a beat. He held my hand and I blushed.

Seth: Y'know this is the last show before our 1 week break so a couple superstars and divas are having a movie night, do you wanna come as my date, great chance to get to know everyone.

" I would love that. Sounds great."

* Fast Forward *

"This movie is really scary Colby! You never told me this."

"It's alright Marina, I'm here for you." He pulled me into his arms. I felt butterflies, I don't what came over me but I looked up at him, held the side of his face and kissed him. He soon kisses back and holds my waist. We were getting lost in the moment.

-Can you two get a room haha.

Colby laughed. "Sorry everyone we will be back. C'mon Marina."

He pulled me into a different room and held my hands. I smiled widely at him, everything felt so right.

Colby: You feel as if this was fate?

"I know it is. I really like you Colby."

He smiled. " That means that now I can do this. " He leaned in and kissed my lips with amazing passion. Holding my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Time was at a stand still. We pulled apart after 30 seconds.

Colby: I hope this means you are going to follow fate and be my girlfriend?

"Of course it does!"

We kissed one last time before joining everyone else. This really is the best day of my life.

~6 Years later ~

Kylie: Wow mommy that's how you met daddy.

"Yes baby. It really was amazing."

My husband came and kissed my cheek and our 3 year old baby girl.

Colby: Yes Kylie, daddy wished that day could have lasted forever. love you both

This was for @Marina0001. I hope you liked it! :)