Nikki & Roman

Here's your winners...Nikki & the bella twins!

We celebrated our victory in the ring until we were interrupted.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

.....The Shield

The most dangerous group or as I prefer to call them the biggest bullies in the wwe stepped into the ring.

Dean: Congratulations ladies but it's time for you all to get out of our ring.

Roman: NOW!

Seth: let me do the honours of holding the ropes open. Now get going. We have people to beat up.

We reluctantly left the ring and headed backstage.

Brie: I can't say im surprised by what they just did, its so typical of the shield. But, gosh how rude was that.

Nicole: more like weird. Nikki Roman was looking at your the entire time. He may be interested.

I rolled my eyes. "No way Nicole! Either way I can't stand those guys, they are trouble."

Brie: This seems like a double Nikki problem. I'll see you two around.

"Alright my Nikki twin why don't we shower and get changed. I think we need to have a serious talk after."

*Fast Forward*

"Alright ms bella, what did you wanna talk to me about?" I asked as I sat down beside her.

Nicole: Well I think there might be something between you and Roman. I think he likes you.

" What that's crazy! He's a jerk with a bad attitude because he knows he is hot.. "

"Did you just call Roman Reigns hot?! You do like him!"

"Nicole stop, stop! I do not!" I protested trying to quiet her down.

Suddenly she looked passed me and smirked. "Well I guess we're about to really find out because he is on his way over here.

"What!" I whispered/shouted. Before I could even try to leave Roman was standing in front of us.

" Can we help you?!" I said as rudely as possible.

Roman: Well you can. I know I'm one of the last people you would want talking to you. But i've had my eye on you for a while and I thought that maybe you would like to go out on a date tomorrow night?

This guy is ridiculous. I'll admit he's got guts even asking me but there's no way in--

"She'd love to!"

"Nicole what are you doing?!"

"Pick her up at 8 tomorrow, room 714."

Roman: Great! i'll see you around *winks*

"Nicole Garcia, what are you thinking?"

" I'm thinking Nikki that you like him. He clearly likes you. Just give him a chance. I  mean you said it yourself, he is so hot an he knows it."

" Ugh you're not giving me a choice are you?"

Nicole: Nope! Now c'mon let's go tell Brie!

~The Next Day~

   *7:50 p.m.*

Brie: You look gorgeous Nikki! Roman is going to drool over you. This strapless red dress fits you perfectly.

Nicole: Alright these heels are Louis Vuitton so be careful not to ruin them.

"Yeah Yeah don't worry"

Brie: I get what Nicole is doing so give him a chance. i mean if he likes you then there is a heart in there. Give him a chance to show it to you.

* Knock Knock *

Brie: Coming!

Nikki: alright that should be him..be nice. Imagine if you could be the one to bring out his nice side.

Brie opened the door and there stood Roman in a black suit and red tie. "Damn..." I said under my breath.

Nikki: Well look you two are matching, isn't that cute!

I stepped to the door and Roman handed me a rose. "You look very beautiful Nikki."

"Th-thank you."

Brie: Alright well you two have fun, Nikki be nice and Roman have her back by 11.

Roman chuckled. "Will do."

We left and headed downstairs to the lobby. He opened the car door for me and drove to a restaurant.

Roman: Hi I made a special reservation.

"Yes right this way!"

We walked down some stairs into an empty area.."Why isn't there any people here?.."

" I rented the entire floor so we could have some privacy, it was a little pricey but a beautiful girl like you deserves it and I wanted to make a good impression."

I was shocked and couldn't stop myself from blushing. "That's very sweet. But you didn't have to do all of this for me--"

"I wanted to. Now why don't we sit while they bring us a menu."

-

-

-

Roman: You like the food?

"Yeah. I love it...Can I ask a question?"

"of course."

"Why did you want to go out with me tonight?"

He sighed heavily as if he knew this would come up. "Truth is..I can't stop thinking about you. I see you backstage and then you're on my mind until I get to the ring. I know I am not the nicest guy in the world but I do have emotions, the fact that you agreed to this makes me really happy. I have that feeling inside that I need to be closer to you. That's if you will give me the chance to prove myself?"

"Wow..I-I don't know what to say Roman. Nobody has ever said that to me. That's the sweetest thing i've heard. I do believe everyone deserves a chance to show who they really are."

We both smiled. Never would I have thought i'd be smiling at Roman Reigns. He reached across the table and held my hand, which to my surprise gave me butterflies.

Roman: I'm glad. I would be even happier if you came back to my hotel room so we could hang out and I show how great of a person I really am.

" I'd like that a lot. Let's get out of here."

~Fast Forward~

"Haha you're kidding me! That's hilarious!"

Roman: You see i told you I'm not such a bad guy. I know how to have a good time. If you want something to drink I have--

I cut him off and pressed my lips against his, I have no idea what came over me. He kissed me back passionately and held my waist gently, he guided me on to his lap. The way he kissed me and held me made me feel on cloud 9. After 30 seconds we pulled away and he just looked into my eyes with his beautiful eyes.

"You're right. You're not such a bad guy after all.

This was for @ Reigns_-_x. Hope you liked it and sorry for the crazy long wait :)