Caty & Roman

I am feeling amazing! Fresh off another successful title defense as divas champion. I was congratulated by many people on my way to the locker room.

"There you are!" I was picked up and spun around. I soon found out it was one of my closest friends, Roman.

"Hey Roman!"

"You did great out there as always! I'm taking you to celebrate after I defend my wwe world heavyweight championship."

" That's great! I'm gonna go shower and I'll see you around."

"Oooo you're going to see Roman tonight."

"Dean stop it, we are just friends."

Dean: C'mon Caty, everyone knows you two like each other. Why don't you two just admit it already.

"Goodbye dean.."

I headed to the showers and by the time I was done. Roman had knocked on the door to pick me up. He drove us to the hotel; we went to his room and we ordered takeout.

"You want anything to drink while we wait for our food?"

"Yeah i'd love a drink."

He sat beside me on the couch and we had a couple of drinks. "You know I can't believe nobody thinks we can be good friends without there being something going on. isn't that ridiculous?"

" Umm...I don't think its that ridiculous"

" What do you mean?"

"Maybe they're right..Caty I can't keep this in anymore. I do like you, not just like you I love you! And I have for a long time. I was just worried that you wouldn't feel the same way..it seems like I was right about that and now that i've already embarrassed myself I guess we should just---"

I cut him off and pressed my lips against his. He quickly kissed back and held me firmly by my waist as I guided his face with my hands.  Things got heated, I felt this fire burning inside me that I have never felt before. It turned into a full on make out session until we pulled away, the kiss lingering.

"I'm not blind Roman, you're so hot. You have an amazing body, and a wonderful personality to match; I have always wondered what it would be like if we were more than friends. I just always wished you should tell me first so I wouldn't make a fool of myself. Now that you said it, I can do this."

I kissed him again and he pulled away quickly. "Wait stop."

"What's the matter?"

"I say we take this to the room, maybe then I can show you how much I really love you. Come with me."

He took me to the room and laid me on the bed. Then things got much more aggressive, we ripped each others clothes off and he got a condom from his bed side table.

Roman: are you ready Caty?

"Yeah..I'm ready."

He plunged into me quickly and his pace was ferocious! I had no time to adjust, i'd never had rough sex but just the fact that it was with this wonderful man, I loved it.

"You like that Caty!? Damn you feel good"

"OOooo Roman! Damn! Faster, harder! Make me yours"

"Are you sure you can take it?" he asked as he thrusts deeper into me.

"Oooo yes!"

He went much faster and I almost lost it, I could barely focus, my mind was running wild.

"C'mon Caty what's my name?! Say it loud!"

"ROMAN! ROMAN!! IM GONNA CUM!"

"LET GO!, CUM FOR ME"

" AGHHH! F***!!" I moaned my release loud enough the entire hallway could probably hear me. He came after me and we collapsed on the bed once our orgasms subsided.

"I love you Caty...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will" We shared one more long and passionate kiss before drifting off to sleep.

This was for @RomanReignsLover24. This was long overdue but thank you for being so nice about it, I hope you like it though!