Aj and Cm Punk

"So tonight is Punk and i's 1 year anniversary, and he hasn't even mentioned it or said anything! Did he forget?"

AJ paced around in her locker room. She stopped realizing that she had to focus for her match coming up next. But the longer she had to wait, the angrier she became at Phil.

"The following match is set for one fall. It will be AJ Lee vs. Alicia Fox!"

-

-

-Wow jerry AJ is very aggressive in this match, something must have made her angry. Every time alicia gains momentum aj kicks her right down

"She's locking in the black widow!!"

AJ: TAP TAP!"

Alicia tapped out but aj didn't let go another ref had to come out and pull her off.

-

-

-

*Driving*

Phil: You okay April, you haven't said anything the whole ride.

"Its you that hasn't said anything!And why are you driving so slow?!"

"No i've been doing all the talking I need to do.--

Aj: Phil where are you going, you missed the turn to the hotel?

Phil shrugged. "I don't think so. I know what I'm doing don't worry"

I sat in my chair frustrated. he really forgot..

Phil: April, I think we ended up...at a..beach?

"How?! This is ridiculous!"

Phil pulled me out the car and dragged me to the beach. it was dark when suddenly dozens of lights appeared. Getting closer and closer.

"What's going on Phil?" I asked kind of scared.

"April, he's proving something to you. He is a great guy. so don't be upset." I see my best friend Celeste (Kaitlyn) step out from the crowd of people. I soon realized I was surrounded by many of my coworkers.

"Celeste, he forgot our anniversary." I whispered to her.

"Don't be so sure about that.." She smirked gesturing for me to turn around. I turned to see Phil on one knee holding a ring out to me

Phil: I wanted to save this as a surprise. I know you were angry I never said anything about our 1 year anniversary but I wanted to have a new special date. We've been together for a year and i've known from the longest time you were the one for me. I love You with all my heart. And you know I'm not one for sappy things but for you i'd do anything.

Tears began flowing from my face. "Aww Phil."

"April Jenette Mendez, will you make me the happiest man in world and be my wife. Will you marry me?"

Everyone around me gushed with aww's.

"YES!! OF COURSE!

Everyone: Yaay!!

Kaitlyn: Ladies & Gentlemen, the future Mr & Mrs Brooks!!

I kissed my fiancée, and hugged him with tears of joy. I am the luckiest girl ever and my man really is the Best In The World!!