Analise & Cody Rhodes

Triple H: Cody, since Goldust isn't cleared to compete we are gonna just have you compete in a mixed tag match with our up and coming diva Analise.

Cody: Oh Analise, I don't know her that well though..

"Well you better go find her and get to know her. good luck tonight."

"Yes sir."

****

I had just finished getting into my ring gear for tonight. I was teaming up with my secret crush; Cody Rhodes. I was so nervous. Hunter told me i had to get to know him but I was too nervous to go look for him.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in"

"Uh..hi. Analise. I'm Cody, your partner tonight.

*Cody's Thoughts*

Wow she is beautiful! Her brown hair, hazel eyes. I almost couldn't get my words out.

Analise: Cody.. Hello.

I stood up and shook his hand. I felt sparks go through me and I almost didn't let go.

Cody: i've seen some of your work in the ring and it's very impressive. I'm looking forward to working with a beautiful, talented girl like yourself. *smiles*

*blushes* "Aww how sweet. that means a lot coming from someone with your skill and technique. Im just a bit nervous I don't wanna ruin a match for you"

he cut me off, "Don't be ridiculous! Fandango and summer rae.. we will be just fine. Don't get distracted, don't turn it into a dance battle and things will go smoothly haha"

"haha I understand. So I'll see you out there."

Cody: Actually! Ana, is it ok if I call you that?

*nods*

"Why don't you walk out with me, show we have chemistry as a team and put on a show?"

I smiled. "id love that."

F/F after the match

"HERE'S YOUR WINNERS...THE TEAM OF ANALISE AND CODY RHODES!!"

We celebrated our victory with a hug until the audience began chanting..

-KISS! KISS! KISS!

We leaned in and kissed. it sent chills through my body making me weak at the knees. we pulled apart and Cody raised my hand once more in victory. This was the best moment in my career!

*Back at the hotel*

I was packing up my things from tonight when there was a knock on the door

"Cody! What are y-you d-doing here?"

"I came to talk about the kiss... that wasn't supposed to happen."

I put my head down..." oh I see."

Cody walked towards me and lifted my chin. "it wasn't supposed to happen because we don't have a story together... but I loved it either way" *smiles*

my eyes lit up. "you did?!"

"Yes and I know it meant something."

"So..why did you come here?"

"For this!" He pulls me in close to him and kisses me again with more passion then last time. idk what came over me, I pushed him so we landed on the bed. Never breaking the kiss. He flipped us so he was on top, and began lifting up my shirt. Before I knew it I was left in my lace bra and panties.

Cody: Someone's all wet. Seems like you've been wanting this for a long time

He took off my panties, His boxers. Put on a condom and positioned himself between my legs "You ready"

I nodded and he kissed me again while rubbing on my cleavage that wasn't hid in my bra anymore, I moaned against the kiss and he took this time to slowly inch into me when he was fully in he began thrusting slowly.

He picked up the pace and I met him halfway each time

"*moans* oh my gosh Cody!!"

He groaned my name. "Cody I'm about to!--

he pulled out of me. "Why did you do that?"

he just laughed and turned me over with my face on the bed and my butt in the air. he plunged into me and i screamed into the pillow!

"ughh Ana!"after we reached our climax I collapsed on his chest.

"That.was.amazing"

"Analise, will you be my girlfriend?"

" ahhh!! of course!"

he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Finally, Cody Rhodes was all mine!

This was for @anathegoat!! hope you liked it. Sorry for the wait