Angelina & AJ

"I'm so glad you were able to make it Ang!"

My best friend and WWE Diva Kayla exclaimed. I was going to be with her for a week because we missed each other so much.

"I am to Kayla. We are gonna have a very fun week" Monday night Raw had just ended and we were packing up when we crossed paths with someone I knew was nothing but trouble .... AJ Lee.

AJ P.O.V

ughh this girl is back again. She's so irritating but so attractive. Let's see how much I can get in her head

Angelina: Ugh it's you again. What do you want AJ?!

"Awe what's the matter, you not happy to see me?" I stepped closer to her

Kayla: Leave my friend alone AJ! You are always tryna start with her!

"Shutup Kayla! I'm not here for you.. ill see you later on sweetheart"

Kayla: What is wrong with her. As if she knows you..

**Fast Forward**

"You sure you will be fine if I go to sleep Ang?"

"Yeah! you rest I'm gonna go for a walk."

"Alright. Thanks Angelina."

Angelina P.O.V

I walked around the hotel, outside was so nice and calming. Until suddenly, I felt someone grab onto me, covering my mouth with a cloth. I tried to fight out but my vision gave up on me and I blacked out.

-

-

-

"Wakey wakey beautiful!!"

I slowly opened my eyes... I was tied up to a chair in my lace bra and panties

"YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! LET ME GO AJ!"

She slapped me "Shutup!...I want you"

"What! Your crazy don't come near me!"

I tried but couldn't move.

"I'll be right back sweets... don't go anywhere hahaha" while she left In walked a big buff man that taped my mouth then took my restraints off from the chair and tied me to the bed with my arms and legs spread.

Aj walked back in, he ripped the tape off and walked out.

"Ouchh!!"

"Awe ang I know I look good" She had on bra and panties that matched mine. Which was so creepy...but she did look amaz--Wait no! What am I doing?!.

She crawled into the bed and began kissing up my stomach to between my breast, then slowly massaged them. I bit my lip to keep my moans in no way I was giving her satisfaction.

Aj: Ohh I see, you don't wanna moan and let me know how much I'm turning you on.

.

She kissed my lips and I didn't kiss back until she began rubbing my clit. She licked my bottom lip for entrance but I didn't let her.

Aj: *Squeezes her butt*

I gasped and she stuck her tongue in. I couldn't resist. Later she ripped off my panties with her teeth. then turned away from me while putting something on.

"What are you doing?." I began getting nervous but a bit excited.

AJ: well one of us has to be the "man" in this scenario. .

sue turned around revealing that was wearing a dildo

"No way you are putting that in me. Thats like 12 inches!"

She laughed and I fiddled around. She covered my eyes & took off my arm restraints then pushed me so I was hanging off the bed head first.

AJ: Now let's see, I have this amazing ass in front of me and you can't stop anything I do...You are gonna moan for me!

She plunged the length into me and I screamed. She went faster and faster. I still held in my moans. She got very upset and began spanking me

" Ow plesee stop! ouch!"

After 2 minutes of punishment I was lifted back up and my hands were cuffed together. For some reason I could feel her breath on my neck. She pushed me down on the bed and I realized she cuffed my arms around her. She took my blindfold off.

"Now its time "

She pushed the length into my entrance and I almost cried! She was pounding into me and and I couldn't hold it. *Moans loudly*

Aj: Aw Yeah! Your mine now

"faster! Don't stop!" Just as I was about to reach my climax she pulled out and got off me. unlocking my chains.

"Your free to go now that I know you want me" She walked away when I pulled her back against the wall. And kissed her

"No way! I say we switch positions ... Its time to make you scream my name.

AJ: *smiles* Make me yours then

-Hope you liked it. My first girl and girl. didn't really know what to do so hope its not too horrible