Nina & Roman Reigns

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

..THE SHIELD!!

Our music hit and we walked through the crowd for our 6 man tag match. I hopped over the barricade and looked around when I came face to face with the one person I didn't want to see... My ex-girlfriend Nina.

-

-

-

I couldn't focus so I tagged in Seth and luckily we still won our match I raced up back through the crowd.

"What's the matter big man, its like your head wasn't in that match" Seth asked me.

He and Dean had no idea about Nina because we were dating back in college when I was still playing football for georgia tech.

"Uhm... nothing. I'm fine. I just need to take a walk."

Nina P.O.V

After a great monday night raw I headed backstage with my best friends April and Celeste aka AJ lee & Kaitlyn. They left to pursue a wrestling career but I didn't think it was for me.

"Nina!!"

"April!! Celeste!! I'm so happy to see you guys! Thank you for the front row ticket. the show was amazing"

Aj: No problem so how have you been we haven't seen you since college? We have a lot to tell you!

"Tell me what's up!"

They smiled at one another and celeste started. "Well you know the shield, april and I are dating 2 of the members! We want to introduce you, let's head to their locker room.

-

-

*Knock Knock*

Seth: Hey come on in! Hey baby how you doing?

Kaitlyn: Hi Babe! This is my other best friend Nina april and I wanted to introduce her.

Seth shook my hand "nice to meet you."

"You too. Great match by the way!"

Dean: is that My baby girl I hear, AJ!

I saw aj jump into the arms of Dean ambrose, it was so cute.

AJ: Deany this is Celeste and i's best friend Nina

"Hi, you guys are the cutest couples. I'm very happy my best friends found people that make them happy"

"Hey guys who's there!" A deep voice boomed from the bathroom..which sounded kinda familiar.

Celeste: Yeah Roman its us. We brought our best friend from high school we wanted to introduce you all to her

He walked out and smiled at my friends till his eyes met with me and he frowned.

"Uhmm... april why is he looking at me like that." I whispered.

Roman: What are you doing here!?

"excuse me..."

"I don't know why as soon as I'm about to forget you; you show up

Everyone looked confused.

Dean: Are we missing something...You guys know each other.

"noo..."

Roman: How could you forget! Its me Joe! Georgia tech, football player

my eyes went wide and I was in shock "Joe!... Is that really you?

"Yes its me. Your ex boyfriend that you cheated on!"

Everyone: *gasps*

"What! your still not over that! You cheated on me too! With the girl I hated most!"

Seth: Well it looks like you two have some catching up and serious talking to do why don't we give them privacy

They all left and I headed for the door, When Joe grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing? Leave me alone you know I hate it when you grab me."

"Nina, its been about 5 years, and you are gonna just leave! You haven't changed huh? still the same--"

"Same what Joe! I wasn't the only one at fault. our relationship was falling apart which is why we both cheated. I came clean but you kept it a secret!"

"So what! You are probably still with him!"

I pulled out of his grip. "No I'm not. I tried to make things better but you cut me off. and why do you care anyways if I'm with someone!"

Roman stepped closer to me. "Because I!"

"Because what Joe?! Huh? WHAT!"

"BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU NINA!!" he sighed and sat down turning away from me.

I can't believe it. He still loves me. I walked over to him and knelt in front of him. "Joseph..Joseph. look at me please.

Roman P.O.V

I turned to look at Nina and was met by her pressing her lips against mine. I missed her soft lips so much. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist without breaking the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pinned us up against a wall my hands lowered and rested on her butt. I felt the same sparks I did when we first kissed. After 30 seconds we finally pulled apart

Nina: I still love you too Joseph

I smiled. "You only called me joseph when you are really happy to be with me. So what now?"

-JUST GET BACK TOGETHER!-

Roman: You guys were spying on us?

Dean: No but there was about 30 seconds of silence, what was going on hmm?

We both smiled at one another

Celeste: What do you say? You guys get back together and be happy...and we can go on a triple date!

"I agree with it if you do Joe?.."

He pecked me on the lips. "I've been waiting for this for so many years. I'm so glad I have you back Nina!"

Aj & Celeste: Awww!!