Kelli & CM Punk

Kaitlyn: So Kel where's your lying boyfriend?"

Layla: Yeah. Probably with another girl. You need to leave him."

"Girls why won't you guys just except the fact that Phil is a great guy? He cares about me and I care about him. I know he has a past of going through multiple relationships but he loves me.

Kaitlyn: Oh really? Let's prove it.

They gestured me over to an empty locker room. "You see guys, nobody even uses this locker room."

Layla chuckled. "you sure about that. This is where people go when they wanna get a bit lovey dovey at work. I guess he waited till after the show."

I opened the door. "you guys are being ridiculous Phil is--*Gasp* PHIL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING AJ!!"

They pulled away and I saw the shocked expression on his face. "Kelli! I-I can explain!"

Kaitlyn: Oh please you know you've always wanted Aj. You probably came onto her.

AJ: That's right.

" What! Aj, you came to me. What are you talking about?! Kell you gotta believe me.

"Forget it! I've been a fool to think you actually cared about me. I'm outta here!!" I raced to the parking lot, got in my car and drove to Phil's house. I grabbed all my things and tried to pack as quickly as possible.

-KELLI!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" The tears came flowing down quickly. But I kept packing until I heard the door close and Phil took all my things out of my hand.

"Kelli please listen to me! Give me a chance to explain myself--

"Why should I!? I looked like a fool back there. I always tell everyone how loyal you are and that you would never hurt me. I guess I was dead wrong."

" No! Kelli they set us up! AJ wants me and Kaitlyn is her best friend. How would they know exactly where to find us and why would the door be unlocked? If we actually were doing something, Someone else could have walked in on us! Think about it"

I paused for a moment... soon realizing he was right. "I'm so stupid"..I sobbed and he held me in his arms.

"It's all right Kell, I think you need to find some better friends. Im sorry, I'm in the wrong too. The fact that you even blocked out what everyone has ever said about me shows me how faithful you are. I love you Kelli and nobody else."

Phil then got down on one knee and took out a box with a beautiful diamond ring on it. Tears fell from my eyes and I was in shock.

" Kelli I don't want any other man to take you away from me. You are the greatest thing that has happened to me. i've been wanting to do this for a long time, nobody can break us. I love you. Will you marry me?"

"Oh my gosh Yes!" He slid the ring on my finger, stood up and kissed me with so much passion and lust.

"I say we celebrate and I make it up to you the only way I know how.. ;)"

***
"Am I hurting you Kelli?"

"Ooo no..faster"

"Alright"

He picked up the pace and I hit my climax and he followed close behind.

"I love you Kelli"

" I love you too Phil "

This was For @SailorNorthStar2005 I'm sorry this is like 10 years late. I just never got around to oneshots. hope its ok though