Clarissa & Ryback x2

Clarissa P.O.V

Ryan and I have been together for a year now. It's our anniversary. And I am still on cloud 9. We got an apartment together in tampa, not to far from my brother Batista. He and Ryan are even out together. I don't know why but probably at the gym.

Ryback: You sure these are good Dave? I really want her to like it.

Batista: Ryan, I know my sister. She will love these, now remember how it happens. Clarissa loves when you don't do the typical stuff. She will melt.

Ryback nodded. "Alright. I might need to get some toys for tonight then." he smirked as Batista coughed.

"Eww Gross man! That's my little sister. At least, don't say it in front of me." They both laughed and headed out the store.

*Fast Forward*

No P.O.V

Rynack: Hey babe I'm back!

Clarissa ran up to him, giving him a loving embrace and kissed him.

C: i missed you. What took you guys so long?

R: Oh. Traffic. Everyone must have been heading to the gym today haha. Why you still in your bath robe?

C: *smirks* I have a surprise for you.

She grabbed his hand and led him to their bedroom. The bed was covered with rose petals and there were candles lit.

C: You like what you see?

R: Wow! I love it.

"I think you will enjoy this view much better." Ryback turned around to see Clarissa in black and purple lace bra & panties. His jaw dropped and he immediately responded by taking off his shirt.

"You're right..I do love this much better. Come here beautiful!" He picked up Clarissa and they landed on the bed. He softly kissed and sucked on her neck.

C: *moans*

R: you like that babe?

"Yes." her voice just above a whisper.

He continued on her neck, leaving hickeys. He unhooked her bra and threw it aside then massaged her breasts one by one. So clarissa reached down his pants and grabbed his length, catching ryback off guard. He pulled down his pants with his boxers and she removed her panties.

"You ready baby?" he asked.

Clarissa nodded. He put a condom on and plunged into her. She shrieked in pleasure.

"*moans* Ohh Ryan, faster!!"

He picked up the pace and she gripped onto his big muscular arms once she felt she was about to climax.

Clarissa: Ughh! I'm almost there!

"Ugh fxck Clarissa, I'm right here!!"

They came back from their high and collapsed on the bed.

C: That was amazing, I gotta go shower.

She got up to grab her towel when Ryback plunged into her from behind.

"Ahh! Ryan haha"

He smirked. "it's our anniversary we gotta do it big. Round 2 in the shower?"

" You read my mind."

After they were done they both cuddled in bed.

Ryback: Happy anniversary Clarissa.

Clarissa: Happy anniversary!

* The Next Morning *

Clarissa woke up after sleeping so peacefully. She saw the bed side table had breakfast on it and she smiled to herself realizing ryan made it for her. She went to the bathroom to get washed up when she noticed some beautiful silver... on her finger.

"Ryan! What is this, what's going on?"

"Baby I love you, last night was amazing, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He got down on one knee.

"Clarissa Bautista, will you marry me?"

Tears slipped out of her eyes. "Oh, Ryan. Yes Yes I will marry you!" She leaped into his arms and shared a long passionate kiss with him. He truly was the love of her life

This was for @supplexu. Sorry for the crazy wait. Hope you enjoyed the oneshot!