Katie & Ted Dibiase jr.

This one is for @thekatiebrooke. Hope you like it!

My name is Katie and I'm WWE superstar Ted Dibiase's girlfriend. I'm so excited because my baby is coming home for Christmas, this is the first time since summer that I've seen him.

***

-Door opens and in walks Ted.

"Katie, I'm home!"

I ran from my room to the door and jumped in his arms and kissed him so passionately. "I'm so happy you're home! it's been so long."

Ted smiles and put me down. "I missed you like crazy babe. I'm gonna go get settled in and we can talk about what we're gonna do for christmas."

I sat down and got comfortable on the couch he came and sat next to me and I cuddled next to him. "I missed this so much. So what do you want to do today? I don't have much time and it is Christmas Eve."

Ted: Why don't we go out for dinner tonight, and go dancing. Although I'm a terrible dancer I know how much you love it haha

"haha that's so sweet of you and I would love that"

*Katie and Ted have a great romantic dinner and drive to the nearest club to go dancing *

The music was amazing, and my boyfriend and I were having so much fun together. We made sure not to drink to much. I was dancing when I felt Ted's strong hands wrap around me. We started dancing; grinding against one another. I was having the time of my life. I turned around to face him and kissed him. "I didn't know you learned new moves babe."

Ted: I guess I did. But you just made my friend a bit excited. I think we need to head home and take care of this.

We smiled. I knew exactly what was coming next.

-

-

We got home and went straight to the room. we both kicked off our shoes; Ted pinned me up against the wall & kissed me, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.

"Your body is amazing Katie, it turns me on." Ted whispered between kisses. I felt his hands wander my body. He stopped at my ass, and grabbed it. I felt his member poke up against my leg. i broke the kiss and pulled him by his tie to the  bed. Ted got on top of me and we took off each others clothes.

Ted: You ready? It's been a long time so its gonna hurt a bit baby. I'll be gentle.

"Okay. I'm ready"

he lined up with my entrance and slowly inched into me. I moaned in pain, but soon they turned into pleasure. once I adjusted to his size he began moving 

"ugh katie."

*moans* "Ted!"

We reached our climax and collapsed beside one another.

Katie: It's good to have you back

*Christmas Morning*

Ted: Thank you so much I love this watch! Time for your gift 

Ted pulled out a small box and turned to me "You've stayed with me through everything. Yesterday was amazing. I know me being on the road is tough but I love you for staying. Katie I love you."

He got down on one knee and opened the box.

"Will you marry me?"

Tears filled my eyes. I wasn't expecting this at all. "Yes! Yes!" he put the ring on my finger. "Hey look, mistletoe" I smirked and kissed my new fiancée.

Ted: Merry Christmas baby!