Hannah & CM Punk

"Here's your winners.. The team of CM Punk & Aeron Vega!!"

Phil and I celebrated our victory, we hugged and headed backstage.

Phil: Great job out there Hannah, you did great!

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from my best friend, although he doesn't practice with me as much as I'd like him too."

Phil laughed. "Aw don't say that. Im sorry but I always manage to make time for my good friend"

I sighed and pretended like I was ok. After talking to Phil I went to my locker room.

"Good friend that's it. Is that really all he thinks about me" in case you're wondering; yes I like Phil.

-
-
Phil: Stupid stupid! why would you call her your good friend...well she did call me just her "best friend" I know it doesn't seem too obvious but I like Hannah, my feelings for her have been growing and I get nervous around her now. I just don't know how she feels.
-
-
-
Phil and I drove home together as always to the hotel. I stayed in my room till I got a text from him saying he wanted company..this rarely happens so I was wondering if maybe he wanted time with me alone.
-
-
-
Phil: I'm glad I have someone to watch the walking dead' with me. It's the best show ever.

Hannah: yeah it is, it still shocks me how much we have in common. With the comics and our personalities. I love it.

Phil: *yawns* Yeah, we are the best company for each other. You are like my other half.

"You sound tired, why don't you get some rest? I can go" I suggested although I didn't want to leave.

Phil nodded "You don't have to leave, why don't you lye down with me?" he smirked slightly.

"Uh, sure. Why not. A little company would be good." I wasn't sure where this was going but I have to admit I like it. I got in the bed with Phil and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. While watching I noticed he had his hand rubbing up and down my leg. Then he stopped at my 'area' was Phil really flirting with me?

Phil:
Now is my chance, there's no turning back I can't say how I feel so I'm gonna show it. Suddenly Hannah grabbed on to my hand and looked in my eyes. My heart warned when she smiled and leaned closer to me.

Phil and Hannah knew exactly what they wanted to happen next. She decided to toughen up and pulled his face to her and kiss him on the lips! He didn't say anything but just deepened the kiss and positioned them so he was on top.

Hannah spoke between kisses. "I..think...now is...the time."

Phil: I'm ready if you are.

They took of each others clothes and when Hannah was ready Phil thrusted his member into her; which she thought was huge.

Their hips met at every thrust and when they reached their climax they collapsed together on the bed.

Hannah: That was amazing! I guess there's no secret now.. I love you Phil

Phil: I love you too Hannah. Will you be my girlfriend?

They both smiled. "Yes of course I will!"

They sealed their new love with a kiss and went to sleep.

This one shot was for @hannahk52499. Hope you liked it!