Kayla & Dolph x2

Continued; The past 3 months have been great for Dolph & Kayla. They have a wonderful relationship

Kayla P.O.V

"Wow. These are beautiful Dolph and thanks for this breakfast, you didn't have to!" I put the roses he got me on the bedside table.

Dolph: I want to. I love you Kayla and I promised to be the best boyfriend to you. And I figured you'd be too sore to make yourself food after yet another amazing night! *winks*

he kissed me softly and I smiled into the kiss. "Well thanks for everything. I know you wanted to go to the gym so you go ahead. I'll be here relaxing"

Dolph: alright babe. I'll be back soon. *kisses me then leaves*

-FastForward-

"its been like 10 hours where is he?!" it was 7pm and I was extremely worried. I have been calling Dolph for 3 hours and his phone always went to voicemail. Finally there was a knock on the door I ran and opened it. "What took you so long baby??--W-WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

I ran back in and he followed me picking me up tightly gripping my midsection. I tried to fight out but he was too strong. He threw me on the bed and locked the door.

-I missed you Kayla..

He smirked evilly as he unbuttoned his shirt. I backed away and tried to run in the bathroom but he grabbed my hair and pushed me on the bed.

Tears starting forming in my eyes when memories of my past haunted me as he hovered over me. "Jack please.. leave me alone. Don't do this"

Jack: Awe babe don't cry. save those tears for later cause my manhood is a little bigger.

He ripped my shirt off and unclasped my bra then removed my pants with my panties.

"Help me!! Stop!!" he slapped me and I cried more. He handcuffed my hands to the headboard.

"D-Dolph" I cried out.

"He can't help you. I had some friends take care of him."

I was worrying about him when Jack inserted 2 fingers into me I gasped breathing heavily. 'P-please s-st-top'

Jack laughed as he inserted another finger I was just about to lose it but i was not going to moan and give him the satisfaction.. I tried to move but it was no use. 

Jack: Your almost there babe, cum for me.

"AAHHH!!" I screamed my release as i couldn't hold it anymore. i cried while trying to catch my breath. He roughly inserts his length into I cried as he went faster. I gave up fighting when i felt blood run down my leg.

Jack: ughh fxck Kayla!

He reached his climax then pulled out. "I'll see you in a couple of months. And if you tell anyone i will hurt you and your little boyfriend" *leaves*

Fast Forward one month

I never told Dolph what happened a month ago, and he doesn't remember much from his attack so he moved on, but ever since Jack raped me I haven't made love with Dolph.

Dolph: babe you wanna go out to eat?

"No.. *cries* baby i don't feel good. My stomach hurts"

"What's the matter, your eating pattern has been off too?"

"i dont know I--" suddenly I got a terrible feeling and ran to the bathroom. I was throwing up for 10 minutes.

Dolph: OHNO we gotta get you to the hospital!!

At The Hospital 

Dr. Well we ran some tests and it looks like you are about one month pregnant.

"WHAT!"

Dolph: that's great. I'm gonna be a daddy!!

Dr.: Congratulations.

The doc walked out and we left. Once we got back to the hotel I broke down into tears.

Dolph: Babe what's the matter? Why are you sad. Aren't you happy to have my child?

"Dolph, that's just it... the baby might not be yours."

His eyes went wide from shock. "W-what?"

"Jack raped me a month ago. He came the day someone ambushed you...*cries* he said if i told anyone he would hurt us both."

Dolph was enraged. "THAT FXCKEN COWARD!! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!"

"babe stop! please. I remember the day before we slept together so we need to do a test and figure out the exact day. Until then can you please...please just hold me. I want this baby to be yours"

Dolph: We used a condom kayla.. it's okay. I'm praying its mine. I'll set up an appointment for next week

F/F

Dr. Alright you ready to know the date you conceived?

I held dolph's hand tightly. "Yes."

Dr: It was one month, one week, and one day pregnant.

Dolph looked at me with fear in his eyes.." Well?"

"This is your baby!" I smiled widely with tears in my eyes as he hugged me tightly.

Dolph: Thank the heavens! Now I have some business to take care of.

* * *

Dolph finds Jack at a bar. He walks up to him and punches him right in the nose, causing jack to fall.

"The baby. Is mine! Oh and WWE fired your ass! Goodbye jackass!"

This was for @cheetahprintzebra I know I took forever please forgive me. But I hope you like it :)