Jasmine & Cm Punk

Here's your winner as a result of submission....JASMINE!

Jasmine P.O.V

I headed backstage into the shields locker room, to meet my boyfriend, the architect of the shield..Seth Rollins!

I knocked on their door and Roman opened. He smiled and stepped aside gesturing for me to come in.

"Hey Roman, hi Dean!"

Roman: hey baby girl. Nice win out there.

" Thanks! Where's Seth?" They both exchange glances then look at me awkwardly.

Dean: He's in the bathroom, that guy spends more time on his hair than you would think Roman does. haha

"Seth?"

Seth: I'm really busy right now babe I'll meet up with you later.

I saw roman & dean look at each other. "What's with all the eye contact? You guys are acting weird what's up?!"

Dean: Seth you need to come out now, I can't do this much longer.

"Do what?"

Seth walked out slowly as if he was scared of me..he hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I just came to ask if you saw my match and tell you that I'm #1 contender for the divas title..But forget that. What is going on guys?!!"

Seth: Alright guys can we have some privacy?

They both agreed and stepped out. Dean closed the door behind them and Seth took my hand and we sat on the couch. He sighed heavily. He held my hand and softly rubbed my leg.

"Jasmine, remember when we agreed to tell the truth and not to keep any secrets?"

"Yes I remember.."

"Ughh... Baby I love you, I really do. And I know this will change things, but I'm facing it and being honest because that is what you deserve. We've gotten through this before and i know we can again."

"Ohh no, Seth please don't tell me..."

"I did it again, I slept with Kaitlyn." I looked down trying to fight back tears.

"W-When?"

"3 days ago..when I went to the club with some of the guys she was there and when we were coming back I couldn't find the key to our room..She offered me her room, even though she was a bit drunk, one thing led to another and it just happened."

I pulled my hands away and got up to the bathroom and locked myself in the stall. "Please Jazzy I'm sorry! Come out"

"Were you sober or drunk?" I just about whispered.

Seth: huh?

"WERE YOU SOBER OR DRUNK WHEN YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!!" I burst through the door.

My tears fell even more and he looked away from me, then back at me. Softly he spoke up

"Sober.."

I pushed passed him. "I'm done with this! I'm so done!"

"Jasmine I'm sorry, I love you! You know that-

"NO! I DON'T SETH! YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. WE ARE DONE."

"I know I messed up but I won't find anyone like you."

"Oh you mean someone that will forgive you no matter how many times you mess up?! Well I'm done, you've lost me. I hope you and Kaitlyn are very happy together."

I ran out passed roman and dean and to the only person I needed right now. I knocked on his door, he saw my expression and immediately engulfed me in a loving hug.

"Jasmine please tell me Seth isn't the reason you're crying?!"

"H-He did it a-again punk. He slept with Kaitlyn.. and he was sober!"

"It's okay Jasmine. He isn't worth it. I always knew he was never right for you.

Punk P.O.V

Alright Phil it's now or never. Jasmine cried into my chest, I hated seeing her sad & upset

"Hey hey, look at me. You are a beautiful girl and Seth doesn't deserve you. Do you want me to go out there, grab a microphone and trash him? You can laugh all you want."

She giggles and cracks a smile. "There's that beautiful smile!"

"Thanks Punk, it really means a lot to me." We looked into each others eyes and before I realized I pressed my lips against hers, I was very glad once she kissed back, I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. We backed away slowly, lingering the kiss.

Jasmine: w-wow..that was, passionate.

"I always knew Seth wasn't right for you. So tonight I'm taking your mind off it. Will you go out to dinner with me Jasmine?"

She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Yes, of course I will."

"Right after the show, you get ready and meet me in the lobby. I have to go now, I'll see you later, stay strong for me and no more tears!"

"haha I got it."

*Fast Forward*

Jasmine P.O.V

I went and took my things from Seth & I's room and got my own room. Once I did, I got ready and met him in the lobby. I haven't said anything about the kiss yet, but I have to admit...i liked it. Phil has always been my best friend so I'm not exactly sure what to think.

-punk and Jasmine have dinner at a beautiful restaurant and then take a walk and look at the stars-

"Phil. Why did you do it?"

"Kiss you?"

" Yes."

"Jazzy, I know we've been friends for so long but I have to say this and I feel like now is a better time than ever... I Love You Jasmine."

I was shocked. "Y-you do?"

"Yes. I want to take care of you and I would never hurt you. If you give me the chance to prove it."

I crashed my lips against his; wrapping my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist. He deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip for entrance, I let him in and his tongue explored my mouth, gaining dominance. I pulled away for air. We rested our heads against one another and smiled.

Punk: is that a yes.

"It is, thank you for taking my pain away."

"I have an idea of how to completely rid you of your pain; it starts with you moving to my room and we have a intimate night and I will show you my love."

"That sounds amazing. Let's go!"

We headed back to his car and he drove us back to the hotel. We went straight to his room because I was growing impatient. We got into his room and I kicked off my heels. Not only did Phil make love to me and make me completely forget about Seth, this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

My best friend is now my boyfriend! And I couldn't be happier :)

This was for @Jasmine_Brooks hope you liked it!