Mitzi & Dean Ambrose

"WHOO!! WE DID IT BOYS, WRESTLEMANIA WIN!!" Seth cheered as Roman and Dean joined him.

Dean: I say we go out right now, AND CELEBRATE!! WE ARE GETTING WASTED TONIGHT!!

Roman: Guys we are heading to the club!

Seth: Mitzi you joining us? I would love my cousin there to party.

"Of course! You know I love clubs and bars!! You guys did amazing, let's go!!"

**Club**

"Cheers to another great PPV win by my cousin and his boys, the shield taking over!!"

We all raised our glasses, after about 5 shots Roman and Seth stopped and hit the dance floor. Dean and I were not done.

Dean: Can we get another 2 shots over here please!

"We sure know how to party! Hit me with one more!"

Dean: Easy the night is still young,

he leaned closer to me and leaned in my ear. "I know you may not believe me cause I'm drunk right now, but I really think you are hot! I wanna try something with you..but I don't want Seth to flip."

"Well I'm drunk, so let's try, its okay he will get over it."

Dean cleared the bar, picked me up and laid me on the bar. "Bartender we are doing a body shot!"

People cheered and crowded around us. "Dean w-what's a-a body shot?" I slurred

He grinned. "I'll show you better than I can tell you."

The bartender handed him a few things then suddenly he sprinkled salt on my thighs, neck and chest; dangerously close to my cleavage.

"What is going on? haha"

"ah ah ah, no talking especially since I'm gonna need you to keep this lemon in you mouth for me., and now for a little vodka in the belly button."

I was in complete shock but I didn't move. Dean licked the salt off my thighs, then made his way up to my chest, stopping at my neck. He sucked the vodka out and it tickled my body. He connected his lips with mine and sucked on the lemon, the squeezing caused some to fall in my mouth.

My face shriveled from the sour taste and so did Dean. "Wow that was crazy, how about we share this sour taste?" I smirked

Dean: You read my mind.

He pulled me in close and pressed his lips against mine. Our hands exploring each others bodies, not minding the loud cheering and whistling surrounding us.

* Meanwhile with Seth *

"Jeez people in the bathroom are drunk too! What's with the crowd?.. Roman what's going on? And where's Dean and Mitzi?"

Roman shrugged. "I don't know, they might be there because they were taking more shots."

" Still! omg, C'mon, you know 2 crazy drunks together isn't good!"

Seth and Roman ran, pushing through the crowd to see Dean and his cousin in a full out make out session.

Roman: woah, he's going all over your cousin Seth...

Seth: Heyy! Mitzi what are you doing?!- Dean this is my cousin!! Both of you let's go.

Seth carried Mitzi as Roman followed closely behind helping Dean. They got into the car and drove back to the hotel

-

-

Seth: Alright let's go your staying in my room.

Mitzi: NOO!! *smiles* I wanna stay with Dean.

Dean: Alrightt! We gonna keep the fun night going

He wrapped his arm around Mitzi as Seth shook his head. "Since when did I turn into a babysitter?"

Roman: Seth it's been a long night, I say let them be so we can all sleep.

He sighed heavily. "Alright I guess you're right. G'night Mitzi" he kissed her head and left with Roman. Mitzi and Dean laid together in his bed.

Dean: Goodnight Sweetheart

Mitzi: Goodnight Deanie

**The Next Morning**

"Ughh my head is pounding!!" Dean groaned.

Mitzi agreed and hugged dean tightly. "But you think they bought it last night?"

"Oh yeah! It was a great way for us to be able to sleep together. When do we tell them we are actually together though?"

Mitzi smirked. "I say we don't, Seth will catch on eventually!"

Dean: haha. He's gonna kill me!

Mitzi: Its okay. I love you

Dean: I love you too!

They laughed and shared a loving kiss.

This was for @MrsMoxleyAmbrose! Hope you liked it