Nika & Dean Ambrose

Hi, I'm Nika Ambrose, and yes that's my last name. My husband is the one and only amazing, sexy, lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose. Dean and I met in a gym at a hotel. We bumped into each other and I didn't know who he was because I am not much of a wrestling fan but ever since i've met him I have really appreciated the business. We got married 2 months ago and I have been on cloud 9 ever since.

The only hard part is his constant travel. Tonight is Christmas eve and he is on the other side of the country... but he told me we will make the best of it. Best thing for me is to just sleep early.

*Christmas Day*

Dean: Merry Christmas to you too babe, did you get the last gift I sent? it should have come today

" No.. :'( nothing came Dean."

"You sure about that? Turn around."

I turned around. The door slowly opened and in walked my amazing husband!

Dean: Miss me?

" Oh my goodness! This is not happening." I covered my face in shock and soon was picked up by Dean. We shared a very warm and loving embrace.

" I'm so happy you made it babe!"

"I couldn't miss our first christmas together. Now give me one of your amazing kisses."

I kissed him with so much passion and then he put me down. "Now that you're here I have something for you."

i led him to the couch and sat him down then picked up my guitar. He smiled at me and I sat across from him and played mistletoe by Justin Bieber.

***

Dean: That was amazing nika, thank you! Now how about we take my bags to the bedroom and we get the day started?

"I'd love that." I followed him upstairs and once we got to the room Dean spun me around.

"Look what I have, Mistletoe, I think you owe me something.." he smirked as he leaned in to kiss me. Dean wrapped one arm around my waist, guiding my face with the other. His hand then slipped up under my shirt and I knew exactly what he wanted next, smiling into the kiss.

Dean: You know what I want don't you?

He put me on the bed and hovered over me. "I think i've got an idea. What type of Christmas is this going to be?"

" Naughty, but ironically I'm going to get the best gift. You!"

"Haha I love you Dean"

"And I love you too mrs. Ambrose"

Let's just say this was the best. christmas. ever

This was for @Swagguso