Dylan & Cm Punk

"Dylan why do you keep doing this! Cant you control yourself?!"

"Stop yelling at me Punk! I am not a child. And I made a mistake once, but you have to believe me; I am NOT cheating on you!!"

"Whatever. I can't even stand to look at you right now. I'm outta here."

I grabbed his hand but he jerked it away and left the arena. I sighed heavily and went back to my locker room to get my bags together.

* Back at the hotel *

"Thanks again for the ride Randy and walking me here...but I think it's best if we kept some distance between us. Phil thinks we're sneaking around and I don't wanna lose him."

Randy: but Dylan... I actually do like you.

He leaned in closer but I shoved him away. "NO Randy! I love punk. Goodbye"

Punk P.O.V

I can hear Dylan talking...I guess I was wrong and she actually wasn't sneaking around with Randy. I feel bad now..but I could have some fun with this. Time to see how much she really loves me. I heard the door turn and I ran to the bed and laid down watching t.v.

Dylan: Hi baby

"*ignores her*"

She sighed heavily and dropped her stuff. "So your not gonna speak to me?.."

.....

She sat behind me on the bed and hugged me, I didn't move and I heard her sniffling. idk how long I can keep up this act.

" Phil..I really love you and i don't like it when you are mad at me. Please I told him to stay away because it bothers you."

I still kept my eyes glued to the t.v.

"Alright Phil Brooks I am going to make you talk to me"

She kissed my neck all over and once she hit my soft spot I couldn't help but tense up. She sucked on it but I held my moan in.

Then she began rubbing her hands down my chest, very close to my area. Dylan and i haven't had sex in weeks because we just haven't been on the same page lately. But now...I just want her more than ever. I grabbed her hands and turned around to face her.

Dylan: P-phil..what's the matter?..

I pushed her gently on the bed and hovered over her. Then I kissed at her neck, I knew I hit her soft spot when she let out a soft moan.

"I heard everything. I know now you aren't cheating on me. I'm not upset." She pushed me off of her.

"Then why were you still ignoring me when I walked in?!"

"I just wanted to see what you'd do to get me to talk. See how much you love me" I chuckled and she playfully punched me.

Dylan: your a jerk

"That may be true but I'm your jerk. And this jerk is sorry. So I'm going to make it up to you" We smiled at each other and shared the most passionate kiss in weeks. We broke the kiss only to take our clothes off. Once there was nothing left to remove I wrapped the blanket around us.

Dylan P.O.V

Phil wrapped the blanket around us but then he went under completely...

"Phil what are do--Woahh! Ooo!" I held onto the sheets as he began pumping his fingers into my entrance. I almost lost it when I felt his tongue flick against my clit. He came up from under and kissed me again.

"Baby you're already wet" he smirked. "You really want me don't you?"

It felt good to hear him call me baby; it even sent a rush through me. I reached down and grabbed his length, causing him to gasp loudly. "I want you. But I can have you because this is all mine" I laughed.

Phil grabbed a condom and slid it on. "I guess I'm about to make you mine all over again. You ready?"

I nodded and he inched into me, luckily I was used to his size so it didn't hurt much, pleasure took over quickly and he began thrusting faster.

"*moans* Ohh Phil FASTER!!"

He groaned as he sped up the pace and my hips met him each time. I was about to climax!

"Ahh!! Phil!"

"No way you aren't getting off that easy. I'm not done yet!" he pulled out and put me on all fours, then plunged into me from the back. We were doing it doggy style and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Phil: You like that huh! I wanna hear you scream my name!

He went harder and deeper and I lost control. Screaming in the pillow as I released. I collapsed out of breath when he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Next thing I knew we were in the shower.

He pushed me against the wall, slid me onto his length and sucked on my neck as he played with my cleavage. I breathed heavily. "Ooo Phil I can't take much more. I forgive you baby"

He looked up into my eyes and smiled. I hugged him tightly and we kissed one last time.

Phil: That was amazing. I'm sorry for everything Dylan.

"How can I not forgive you! I love you Phil. That was the best makeup sex ever! haha we should fight more often."

"What do you say we get cleaned up then go cuddle in bed till we fall asleep?"

I smiled "I'd love that!"

Phil: And I love you!

This was for @Zoeshay101!! Thanks for being patient and I hope you enjoy it.