Jacy & Seth Rollins

"Do you Colby Lopez take Jacy to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Colby smiles and puts the ring on Jacy's finger, "I do!"

"And do you Jacy take Colby to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do!"

priest: I now pronounce you man and wife. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you mr and mrs. Colby Lopez!

*Reception*

Colby: Jacy what are you doing In this empty room i've been looking for you?

Jacy giggled and kissed him. By the way she kissed him he knew exactly what she wanted.

"Oh so your already tryna get In my pants as my wife, are you. You really wanna do it right here?"

"It wouldn't be the craziest thing we've done Colbs. I want you out of that suit.."

-

-

Jacy moaned as Colby had her on all fours and plunged into her from behind, she loved how rough and dominant he was.

"ohh fxck right there Colby, faster!!"

"That's right. What's your name?!"

" Jacy !"

he goes faster. " Jacy what!"

" Jacy Lopez!! Ahh" She screamed as she reached her climax but Colby covered her mouth so nobody would hear her.

After 2 more rounds they finally got cleaned up and dressed before everyone realized they were gone.

---

Dean: Roman, these guys are crazier than I thought! I told you they would actually do it!

Roman: That's insane! You didn't watch did you?!

"Ugh gross! No! I just made sure to record. I have an idea for the future. haha"

~Fast Forward 6 years~

Dean: Alright Kylie you wanna watch a video of mommy and daddy?

Kylie: Yes!!

Roman: Haha Colbs is going to kill us. Now I played it let's hide quick. Remember you never saw us Kylie, our little secret.

*Kylie watches*

Kylie: Woah! Mommy! Daddy! Look!

Jacy: What you watching baby- Ahh! COLBY COME HERE!

"What's the problem babe- WHAT IS THAT?! is that our wedding night?! SHUT IT OFF! COVER HER EYES! FIND THE REMOTE!"

Jacy covered her daughters eyes. "How did this get here?!"

"I don't know! Kylie go upstairs."

Kylie: No daddy I wanna watch, why is mommy scweaming, did you hurt mommy? What is that?"

" Kylie! Listen to daddy, who showed you this?"

" Uncle jon and uncle joe said its a secret."

" Jon! Joe! Where are you. I know you guys are here!"

They laughed as they stood up from hiding.

Dean: sorry man, I just thought it would be funny. You guys are crazy doing that on your wedding night.

Roman: He's not laughing haha..how long do we have to run?

Jacy: Kylie baby how old are you?

Kylie: 3!

Colby: 2..

Kylie: 1!! GOO!

They ran as Colby chased after them. Kylie laughed. Jacy couldn't help but laugh. She knew her past would catch up eventually. Now she has to try and convince her daughter that they were just playing a very intense game..

This was for @CapiLove_1223. Hope you enjoyed! :) Sorry for the wait