Madison & Dean Ambrose

This one is for @CrazzyBlonde1 Hope you like it! :)

I love his craziness

"So Maddie, you excited for your storyline tonight?" my friend Kaitlyn asked me.

if you are wondering, I'm a wwe diva, and kaitlyn is my best friend.

"Yes! I get more time with a certain shield member" I blushed just thinking about him. "You got it easy Seth basically opened his arms to you"

kaitlyn: haha I know, but Dean really is kinda off and a bit crazy.

"I know, but i love it. I think its so sexy!"

kaitlyn laughed "so you probably wonder how the craziness comes to play in bed?!"

"Kaitlyn!! Stop hahaha! I gotta go"

* * *

-Jimmy uso about to put ambrose away when madison runs out and distracts them. Dean does his finishing maneuver to win the match. Madison gets in the ring and kisses Dean, then leaves with the shield.-

Dean: great job out there Madison, your a really good kisser too.

Seth: That's our cue to leave. let's go Roman.

"Thanks! your not so bad yourself."

Dean leaned in closer to my ear holding onto my waist. "You know it was really hard for me to break that kiss so quickly, how about you & I go back to the hotel and finish this off. i've got my own room" He lowered his hands to grab my ass; but he's so hot of course i didn't mind.

"Sounds good to me, you're not the only crazy one around here"

****

I moaned as he thrusted into me, my hips meeting him each time.

"Ooh Dean!.."

"Ugh Madison! Say my name, Louder!" he kept going faster and faster.

"OOH DEAN!! IM GONNA--"

"ME TOO!"

We released at the same time and he collapsed next to me.

"That was amazing" I breathed heavily.

dean smiled at me. We kissed each other for about 10 seconds then pulled apart "I told you guys like me know all the best positions"

I laughed! "Well I'm gonna go take a shower" I got up and bent over to pick up the things I needed.

"ahh!" I gasped when I felt his length thrust into the back of me. "Dean I have t-to sh-shower"

dean thrusted deeper into me. "ugh.. I know you love all of this. Crazy never takes a break; we're going for round 2 in the tub!"

I laughed and we walked in. Let's just say, we soon realized this was the beginning of one heck of a relationship.