Nani & Roman

This is for @__ MissAmerica, my fellow Roman Reigns lover. hope you like it! :)

"Spear by Roman Reigns!"

-1....2......3!

"Here's your winners... THE SHIELD!"

*Backstage*

Nani: Hey baby you did amazing! Great match!

Roman: Thanks Nani

Roman kissed me and we headed to his locker room. I had a bit of time before my match coming up next. Roman took off his ring gear "ughh" he groaned in pain.

"what's the matter, your shoulder bothering you again?"

he nodded. I hugged him and tried to make him feel better. "aww! My man is in pain; don't  worry when we get home I'll give you a nice, intimate massage to make you feel better. How's that sound?" In case you're wondering Roman and I have been dating for just over 2 years and we are currently sharing an apartment in tampa.

"We could skip the massage part and go straight to intimate" we both laughed. "haha that sounds great, now i've got to shower and you've got a match to win. good luck.

"Thanks ill be back as soon as I'm done and we can go."

I won my match against aksana and the shield was done for the night so roman and I headed home. We got home and went straight to our bedroom to relax.

"You ready for a massage baby?" I smiled.

"Yes please!" So I got behind him on my knees while he sat up straight. I began massaging his shoulders while he watched t.v. he was relaxed and very calm. I decided to have a little fun ;)

I reached down his shirtless chest and rubbed his abs then back up to his shoulders. I thought I could tease him but he laughed and took my hands; pulling them down to his area, causing me to gasp. "Roman!"

"Hey, your tryna tease me soo.." he turned around and pushed me to my back hovering over me.

"so I'm guessing massage is over? haha"

We kissed while removing each other clothes and from then on things got heated!!

*Next Morning*

I limped to the bathroom, and roman laughed.

"Aw yeah there's no way you'll be able to hide your limp this time."

I groaned. "just great." he laughed some more. while brushing my teeth I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I had a lot of fun last night nani, I'm taking you to a special dinner tonight. just cause I love you."

"That's so sweet babe, I can't wait. I love you too!"