Stephanie & Dean Ambrose

Hi, im Stephanie Rollins. I just got off a plain and im in tampa, Florida and I'm waiting for my older brother to come get me, Seth rollins of the shield. I am so excited I get to see him. He got permission for me to hang out with him backstage tonight. There's only one problem and pain in my side..

....

.....Dean Ambrose.

I hate him so much and he is always trying to make me angry, we can't stand each other one minute and the next he's all over me. Of course Seth doesn't believe me when I say it. And Roman doesn't wanna get involved.

"Oh I see her, Steph! We're here!"

I turn around. "SETH!!" I ran to my brother and jumped in his arms.

"haha, someone missed me"

"of course its been 4 months, you don't even call me."

Roman: don't be so hard on him, your big bro is a rising star. Where's my hug?

I laughed and gave him a hug.

Dean: best for last, let's bring it in.

"Don't make me sick. stay away from me."

Seth sighed "Stephanie. we've been over this. Be nice."

Dean smirked getting in my face. "Yeah Steph...be. nice."

"Not.Gonna.Happen"

Roman: uh, I'll get the car started, Seth why don't you grab her bags and we go.

Seth and Roman headed to the car leaving me and dean closely behind.

*Dean walks beside Stephanie and wraps his arm around her, sliding his hand down to grab her butt.*

Stephanie"*slaps his arm away* don't touch me you creep.

"You know you love this."

"ughh, SETH!"

F/F

**Monday Night Raw**

-In the Shield's locker room-

"So you have a tag match with Roman, Can I come out too?!"

Seth hugged me. "I'm sorry but it won't work with our characters. Dean will be here so you won't be here alone."

I pulled Seth aside. "you know I can't stand him! why do I have to be stuck with him"

Seth whispered back to me "please don't be so mean. he is a good guy. ive never seem him do anything you have said before. just relax and watch me and roman beat up the usos haha"

I finally just gave in. "Alright."

-Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and the Usos your match is next please get ready!-

Seth: Well time to go.

"Good luck bro. Be careful."

* * *

I sat in the room watching their match when Dean came and blocked the TV

"Dean!"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Get out of the way. I'm trying to watch!"

he smirked. "if you want to watch so bad your gonna have to make me move."

I was so frustrated. I got up and punched him in the arm then pushed him, but he grabbed onto my arms and pulled me into a tight embrace lifting me off the floor!

"Put me down you jerk! leave me alone!"

"This is the hug I was supposed to get this morning! You known you love this" he put me down.

"No I don't. I hate you."

"You are a stubborn brat you know!"

"Well your a crazy, stupid jackass!"

"No! I'm a jerk that just knows how to take advantage of a golden opportunity....like this."

I was confused when suddenly he pinned me against the wall and crashed his lips onto mine hard. I pushed him away and slapped him across the face.

"Don't ever try that again."

he just laughed and walked out the locker room. Seth's match was restarted so I decided i would go and freshen up in the bathroom.

5 minutes later I felt Dean wrap his arms around me. "You found my favourite spot.. its like you read my mind."

For some reason this sent chills down my spine and he knew it. That cocky bastard. I hate him so much... I mean, I think I do. he leaned in to kiss me then just turned around to walk away. Something came over me and I spun him back around, jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed him. Our tongues fought for dominance which he won. Before I knew it we were in the shower together.

Dean: There's no getting rid of me now.

He lifted me up against the shower wall. "You ready?"

"Yes" I pulled him by his hair and kissed him as he inched into me slowly.

I groaned. "Dean...it hurts"

"Don't worry babe. This will turn into pleasure very soon. Just relax.. focus on me and the kiss."

Why does he know how to calm me down? What is going on?

" uhh...*moans*"

"You love this don't you."

"Dean! I'm about to!!-"

Dean cut me off by pushing deeper and thrusting faster. "I'm a jerk so you better hold it haha"

He reached his climax, then I did after. We got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself. And collapsed on a couch "Shit! I can't get up... & I need new clothes!"

Dean laughed. "Guess you never planned for after you were gonna get it on with me! And you can't blame me. you practically begged me for it."

"Ugh, I can't stand you."

he came to me and kissed me softly. Wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my butt. But this time I let him...

"You weren't saying that during sex... I'm holding you and you haven't pushed me away. You like me. And you don't know why. Why don't you get a t-shirt from your brother's suitcase. he won't mind."

I sighed. "I think he will mind when he finds out I wasn't watching his match. This is all your fault...."

Dean smiled. "Enemies turned lovers. Best way to describe it. you hated me so much it changed to love. I don't blame you. I'm irresistible."

we both laughed and shared one more kiss.

*Seth & Roman walks in*

Seth: We're back I hope you didn't kill--WOAH!!

We both turned. "uh..uh"

Seth: Don't bother. Roman and I saw this coming

" What?!"

"Stephanie. I knew you secretly loved him. At least your no longer "enemies"

Dean: So your cool with me dating your sister.

Seth: Yeah, you two just behave!

I smirked and thought to myself. "too late.."

This was for @weasleyforlife hope you like it and sorry for the wait