Chapter 1

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
My name's Jasmine Nicole. My best friends are Shawn, Brian, Lauren, and Rhea. Shawn and I have been bestfriends since we were babies.

Both of our parents have been bestfriends since they were little so you know we're close. We live right next door to each other.

I'm dating one of the schools jocks and his name is Kyle McCarthy. We've been dating for about 3 months now and our relationship is good I guess.

Shawn and Brian don't like him but Lauren and Rhea are ok with him. Anyways enough of me.

"SHAWN I SWEAR GIVE IT BACK,"I yell.

"STOP YELLING AT ME MEANIE,"He yells back.

"WELL GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK."

"You called me an idiot,"he says holding it above his head.

"You're a freaking 5 year old,"I say.

"You must not want this phone back,"He says.

I grab a pillow off my bed and start hitting him with it and he starts yelling again.

"STOP HITTING ME BEFORE I DROP YOUR PHONE."

"I DON'T CARE THIS ROOM IS COVERED IN CARPET,"I yell back.

"Well what if I dropped it outside?"He smirks going over to my bedroom window.

"Don't you dare,"I say.

"Apologize for calling me an idiot."

"Fine, I'm sorry."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I'm really sorry."

"Say you apologize."

"Oh my god,"I mumble.

"Say it before I drop it,"he says now holding my phone with only two fingers.

"I apologize."

"For?"

"For calling you an idiot."

"Will it happen again?"He asks and starts to bring the phone closer to him.

"Most likely,"I say and he puts the phone right back outside.

"Ok ok I'm sorry it won't happen again,"I say rushing over to Shawn.

He hands me my phone and I sit back down on my bed and he does the same.

"You do know I wasn't going to drop your phone outside right?"He asks.

"I know now,"I say with my eyes locked on my phone.

"You should know me better than that,"He says putting a hand over his heart.

"I should but I don't,"I say still looking at my phone.

"What are you doing on your phone that's so important that you can't look up anyways?"He asks.

"I'm texting Kyle,"I say.

I could see him tense up from the corner of my eye. Like I said earlier, Shawn doesn't like Kyle. I just ignore him and keep texting Kyle.

"You know we didn't do homework right?"He asks changing the subject.

"Go ahead I'll do it in a minute."

"It's 10:15,"He says and my eyes go wide.

"Relax its actually 8:15,"He laughs.

"Not funny,"I say and we get started on homework.

"Can you help me?"I hear Shawn asks.

"With what?"

"Math,"He says and I groan.

"What? You know I'm bad at math,"He pouts.

"Just give me the problem."

"-2x (x+3)-(x+1)(x-2)=......."

"What.....?"I ask confused.

"That's exactly what I said,"He says.

"Let me see your textbook,"I say and grab his textbook. I close it so I can see the cover. This dork grabbed a freaking college textbook.

"You idiot, you grabbed a college text book,"I glared at him.

"Oh......I did?"He asks and I show him the cover.

"Oh............can I look off of yours?"He says giving me a sheepish smile. I move my textbook in the middle of us so he can see.

"Jasmine.........I need help,"Shawn says after a while and I sigh.

"Are you on the right problem?"

"Yes."

"Are you on the right page?"I ask since there are 2 pages.

"Yes."

"What is it?"I asks and he gives me the problem. We finish out homework and Shawn starts packing his things.

"I should get going, I promised Aaliyah I'd help with homework,"Shawn says.

"But it's like nine,"I say confused.

"She likes to do her homework late,"He shrugs and I nod.

My phone dings and I look to see a text from Kyle. Shawn sees and rolls his eyes but looks over my shoulder as I text him.

Kyle- Are you coming to the game tomorrow night

Me- yeah

"Stop breathing down my neck Shawn," I say.

"Sorry, anyways bye,"He says.

"Adios Mendes,"I say and he swings his bag over his shoulder and climbs out my window, to the tree, and across to his balcony.

I close my curtains and take a shower. After that I plug in my phone and go to sleep.

(A/N Here's the first chapter🎉🎉 The rest of the chapters will be a little bit longer😊)