Chapter 35

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"Wow, Cameron went off on her,"Shawn says. "I told you they would protect you."

"He sure did, but that made McKenzie even more mad,"I say.

"McKenzie isn't even that important anymore, she didn't even show up to school today,"Shawn says.

"I know,"I say and text Cam a thank you for standing up for me on Twitter. After that I put my phone in my back pocket and Shawn grabs my hand again.

"Hey, Jazz?"Shawn says.

"Yeah?"I ask and look at him. He's scratching the back of his neck. Why is he so nervous? He already asked me out, that should've been the hardest part.

"So I was thinking about where to take you on a date, you know like after all this drama is over, because I know you wouldn't want to go on one right now. Who does that? A whole bunch of stuff could go wrong so that's why I said after all this drama an-"

"Shawn,"I say smiling and he looks at me sheepishly and we stop walking.

"I had to interrupt you because you would've just kept in talking and talking,"I say and he gives me a shy smile.

"What were you going to say before you started babbling?"I ask and grab both of his hands.

"I was just wondering where you wanted to go on a date,"he says.

"That's it,"I laugh.

"Yeah,"he says looking at his shoes.

"You got all nervous for that?"I say still laughing and he just nods sheepishly. I stop and look at him.

"I would like to go anywhere you want to go, ok?"I say and nods and kisses me.

"Your weird. Very. Very. Weird,"I say and he smiles.

"Shut up,"he says and we continue our walk.

...............

Right now Shawn and I are on FaceTime with Cam.

"Thanks again Cam for standing up for me on Twitter,"I smile.

"No problem, you're my little sister. Have you seen the tweets the other boys sent out?"he asks and I shake my head.

"Well they stood up for you also,"Cam smiles.

"See I told you they would protect you,"Shawn says.

"Would you stop saying that? You said that already earlier today,"I say and he smiles.

"And I'm gonna keep saying it,"he says and I roll my eyes playfully. Cam smiles at us.

"Did you see McKenzie at all today?"Cam asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, probably at home getting angrier by the second,"I say and then Cam's phone dings.

"Hold on,"he says.

He unlocks it and looks down at it for a while and then smiles and looks back up.

"So Jasmine, I see you ran into Kyle today. I also see that Shawn saved you from him,"Cam smirks.

"How did you know about that?"I ask thinking that it was Shawn.

"I know what you're thinking, you think it's me. But it wasn't me, this is my first time talking to Cam today,"Shawn says.

"Well then the only other way for you to know is that someone posted it,"I say.

"Ding ding ding! Nash saw it in Instagram and then he sent it to me, and let me just say, I love protective Shawn,"Cam smirks and I blush a little.

"Wow Jasmine, you blush really easily,"Shawn says and Cam looks at me and laughs.

"Ok well I'm leaving by,"I say.

"No come back,"Shawn pouts grabbing my hand.

"I'll come back when I'm done blushing, you guys suck,"I say and they both laugh.

I head downstairs to see my mom cooking and my dad watching tv.

"Hi Jasmine,"my days says.

"Hola,"I say.

"Come sit next to me real quick,"he says and pats the spot next to him.

"Has shawn asked you out yet?"he asks.

"Yeah why?"I ask and he smiles.

"No reason. Your mom told me and I just wanted to make sure it was true. I've always liked you two together, Shawn's one boy I can trust with you,"he says.

"How did mom know that he asked me out? I didn't tell her,"I say confused.

"Karen told her, you know they're bestfriends and they talk about everything,"he says and I nod and smile.

"Anyways you should get back upstairs with Shawn,"he says.

"Nah,"I say and sit back on the couch and relax.

"Why do you say that?"he chuckles.

"Because Shawn and I are on FaceTime with Cam and they both are making me blush,"I say.

"Stop complaining, that tells you that they care for you,"he smiles.

"You know Shawn is the only Magcon boy that likes me right,"I say and he nods.

"I know I'm just saying that they care for you, in a friendly way,"he say and I nod.

"Well now I guess I better go back, I told them I'd be back when I finish blushing,"I say and he laughs.

I head back upstairs and I hear Shawn in Cam talking about someone. I keep hearing 'she' so it might be about me. I couldn't hear everything because they're talking quietly. I just go ahead and enter my room.

"What you guys talking about?"I ask sitting next to Shawn.

"Nothing!"they both say quickly and my eyes widen.

"Ok?"I say but it sounds like I'm asking more.

Shawn looks at Cam through the screen and back at me.

"Anyways, how dare you go downstairs and not get me a muffin,"Shawn says.

"Because we don't have any,"I say.

"That's a lie, your mom always buy muffins when she goes to the store because she knows I come over all the time,"he glares.

"You're right, I just didn't feel like getting you one,"I shrug and he glares even more.

"Fine, I'll just get it myself,"he huffs and heads out the room. Once I know he's gone, I turn my attention back to Cam.

"What were you two talking about?"I ask.

"Nothing,"he says.

"Are you sure because once I asked you guys, you both replied very quickly,"I raise an eyebrow.

"Trust me it's nothing,"Cam says and I sigh and Shawn soon comes into the room.

(A/N, I really do love Shawn and Jasmine together, too bad this won't happen to me🙃 thx for 18k reads🎉anyways hope u guys enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next chapter✌️️)