Chapter 23

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
Right now I'm pacing back and forth in my room. You wanna know why? You should already know. Brian came outside right when I said,"I don't like him!"

I think I'm screwed. Brian and Shawn are bestfriends and of course Brian will tell Shawn at least something. I look out my window and she Shawn and Brian in Shawn's room and my stomach dropped. Yep. I'm so screwed.

What's going to happen tomorrow? I hope things aren't awkward. I hate my life so much right now. I should've never told anyone. I should've kept my business to myself.

I need to tell someone about this. Someone that doesn't already know. Someone that might know how I feel.

J- Jasmine M-Matt

J- Matt need ur help

M- with what?

J- remember how u think Shawn and I make a cute couple

M- ARE U GUYS FINALLY DATING

J- no but it has something to do with that

M- what is it?

J- well I may or may not like Shawn

M- I knew that.......actually all the boys know that

J- whatever😑

M- anyways just tell me already

J- actually can u just call me, it would be a lot easier

M- ok

My phone rings and I answer it.

"So continue,"Matt says.

"Ok so I was over Shawn's house today with my friends house doing homework and Shawn went inside with his friend Brian to get snacks. While they were inside, Rhea bought up Shawn's name and we started talking about him. So after a couple minutes Rhea really made me mad so I said that I don't like him, and I said it a little too loud-"

"Ok Jasmine you need to take a breath every once in a while,"Matt says and I laugh a little and continue.

"So Brian came out and heard me and he asked me who I liked. Of course I didn't tell him but I think he knew what was going on. So a little bit later I left and came back home. I was so confused and I was pacing around my room. I looked out my window and saw Shawn and Brian talking. I know Brian is talking to Shawn and I don't know what to do,"I say and take a deep breath.

"Well you could just confess to Shawn,"Matt says.

"Not happening,"I say.

"I know,"He laughs.

"But anyways what do I do?"I say.

"I don't know but you're going to have to talk to Shawn at some time,"He says.

"I know, but it might be weird,"I say.

"Jasmine you have to do something,"He says.

"I don't know what to do,"I say.