Chapter 6

LAUREN'S P.O.V.
I walked out the bathroom to see Jasmine slamming her locker and running towards the exit.

"Jasmine!"I yell to get her attention but it didn't work.

"Everything ok?"Rhea asks walking up to me?"

"Jasmine just ran out the school and I think she was crying,"I say.

"Why?"

"I don't know,"I shrug.

"I wonder what happened. Should we go check on her?"She asks.

"I don't think so, let's just give her some space,"I say.

"Ok. Wanna do homework at your house?"She asks.

"Yeah sure,"I say and we walk out the school to my house.

SHAWN'S P.O.V.
The bell finally rings and I head out to my locker. I see that Jasmine's not at her locker. She normally is at hers before me so I decide to text her.

Me- Did u leave

Me- Jazz

Me- Jasmine

Finally I just give up and close my locker.

"Shawn,"I hear and I turn around to see Brian.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Jazz?"

"I don't know, let's do homework at my house,"I say and he nods and we start walking home.

After Brian and I finish homework, he leaves. I am still thinking about what happened to Jasmine because she never leaves early without letting me know.

I call Lauren to see if she knows anything.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lauren, do you know anything on why Jasmine left school without me?"

"Yeah, she ran out the school and it looked like she was crying."

"Why didn't you tell me?"I ask.

"You never asked, and plus I thought she was just having a bad day so I was giving her some space,"She says.

"Oh well I'm gonna go check on her,"I say and hang up.

I look out my window to see her curtains closed so I'll just use the front door.

I walk out my house and next door. I use the key that her parents gave me to open the door.

"Is Jasmine here?"I ask her mom.

"Yeah, she's up in her room. When she got home she ran up to her room and I think she was crying,"She said and I groaned.

"It was probably Kyle,"I say and head upstairs to her room.

Her door is closed so I turn the nob and it's not locked so I go ahead and open it.

"Jasmine?"I say as I see her hugging her knees.