Chapter 38

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"Were you the one that told on McKenzie?"Kyle asks coming up to me.

Right now Shawn and I are at our locker, but of course we have to get interrupted.

"We both did, Kyle, that needed to stop,"Shawn says closing his locker with no expression on his face.

"I wasn't talking to you,"Kyle says.

"Well you are now,"he says and Kyle rolls his eyes.

"Are we done here Kyle? We answered your question so it would be nice if you could leave us alone,"I say.

"You guys have been getting closer lately, are you two dating?"Kyle smirks crossing his arms.

"That's none of your business,"Shawn says.

"Well we used to date and I would like to know who else shes dating,"Kyle says.

"Well like he said it's none of your business, you don't control me so go away,"I say and he looks surprised.

"Fine I'll leave,"Kyle smirks and walks away.

I sigh and Shawn looks at me with both his eyebrows raised.

"What?"I ask and he shakes his head telling me it's nothing.

"No tell me,"I say.

"It's nothing,"he smiles and starts walking.

"No, you do this every time. You look at me, I say what, and you say nothing. You have to tell me,"I say catching up to him.

"I don't have to tell you anything,"he smirks and keeps on walking.

"You know I really hate you,"I say.

"If you say so,"he says.

I really want to punch him, but if I do it won't hurt him. The only way to make it hurt is to punch him in the same spot, but he will stop me.

"You're not going to punch me,"I hear him say. I really need to stop talking out loud. I just groan and keep on walking.

"You're not mad at me are you?"he asks and laughs a little.

"Maybe, maybe not,"I say and we arrive at my house.

"Mhmm,"he says not believing me.

"So glad that we have to weeks off of school,"Shawn says as plops in my bed.

"What are you talking about?"I ask and sit next to him with my laptop.

"Did you really forget?"he asks sitting up.

"Well obviously, do you now see this confused look on my face?"

"Winter break started today,"he says.

"Oh. I guess I've been too caught up in all the drama that I didn't realize,"I shrug.

"Well now all that is over,"he says and lays back down.

"Are you seriously going to fall asleep in my bed?"I ask but look at my laptop.

"I sure am,"he says.

"Your so laz-"I start to say but get interrupted by a FaceTime call from Matt. I accept in and point it towards Shawn.