Chapter 24

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
After class starts I pack my stuff slowly so everyone can be ahead of me. Once Shawn finishes he looks at me then walks out. After he leaves, I wait a couple seconds and then head out.

I looks both ways and see Shawn at his locker with Brian not too far from here. Shawn looks up and I quickly look away and start walking.

I have no idea where I'm going, I'm just trying to get away from Shawn. While I'm walking, I run into Kyle. Just my luck.

"Hey Jazz,"He says.

"Only my friends call me Jazz,"I say.

"What, we aren't friends?"He asks putting a hand to his heart.

"You know we're not friends, now leave me alone,"I say and try to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going,"He asks grabbing my hand.

"Away from you,"I say trying to pull my hand away."Don't you have to go talk to McKenzie or something?"

"Not right now,"He says.

"Well go do something else, and stop bothering me,"I say and yank my hand away but he grabs my hand again.

Where is Shawn when you need him? Even though things are awkward between us he could at least save me from Kyle.

"Kyle leave her alone,"I hear. I turn around and see Brian. Oh come on, Shawn can't come? Why did Brian even leave his side?

"Why don't you leave,"Kyle says.

"Why don't you leave her alone,"Brian says.

"What happened to Shawn? He's not here to save you this time, and I already know that Brian won't do anything,"Kyle says.

"But I will,"I hear. I turn around and there's Shawn. Thank god. He looks at me and I look down out the ground.

"Prince Charming has finally arrived,"Kyle smirks.

"Kyle let her go,"Shawn says.

"Why should I?"

"Because I told you to."

"Well that's not a good enough reason."

"Yes it is, let her go,"Shawn says starting to get mad.

"Are you getting mad?"Kyle asks and Shawn doesn't say anything.

"Well since you want her back so bad, here,"Kyle says and pushes me towards Shawn, but I fall.

"I'll see you guys around,"He smirks and walks away and then Shawn and Brian come to help me up.

"Are you ok?"Shawn asks me and I nod. I don't really feel like talking to him right now, but Shawn probably wants me to talk.

Shawn looks at me and I look at Shawn. I see that Brian is no longer here from the corner of my eye.

"Why won't you talk to me?"He asks trying to meet my eyes.

I open my mouth like I'm about to say something, but nothing comes out.

"Is it because Brian told me you like me?"He asks and my eyes go wide.