Chapter 27

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
It's now after school and I'm at my locker. Only a few people are out because only I few teachers let their class go early, and I have one of them. Shawn, unfortunately, is this suffering in History. I feel sorry for him..........just kidding, I don't.

Since Shawn's not ready yet, I decide to text Matt and tell him what happened between Shawn and I. Hopefully he's not in class, because he's in California and I don't know what time it is.

J- Jasmine  M- Matt

J- MATT GUESS WHAT

M- WHAT IM IN CLASS

J- oh sorry I'll text u later

M- no ur fine I hate math anyways😝

J- haha anyways I talked to Shawn yesterday

M- REALLY WHAT HAPPENED

J-  long story short, when I went it was awkward but we settled it out. He told me how I'm pretty and all that stuff. We hugged for like 5-10 minutes and just talking.

M- I'm so going to tell the guys

J- oh my god

M- u know they wanna know

J- I know but I gtg Shawn's coming and we're walking home together

M- ok text me any more news

J- I will

"Who were you talking to?"Shawn asks opening his locker.

"I was talking to Matt. While things were awkward between us, I texted him for some advice and now he wants me to keep him updated about everything,"I say.

"The guys are so going to blow my phone up later,"He laughs.

"Because Matt will tell everyone?"I ask and he nods and closes his locker.

"What time was it in California while you were texting him?"He asks.

"I don't know but he was in math class,"I say.

"He didn't get in trouble?"

"Nope."

"Well lets go,"He says and we head out.

We head out the school and we pass by Rhea and Lauren on the way out. They both smile since I'm walking. Shawn didn't see because he was busy on his phone, thank you god.

Once we get home Aaliyah comes and hugs me, her normal thing, and I hug her back.

"Ok Aaliyah, you can let go now,"Shawn says.

"Nah I'm good,"She says and looks at him, while he glares.

"Jealous much?"I smile at him and he gives me a quick glare and heads upstairs.

"Ok Aaliyah, I'm gonna go upstairs. Later,"I say and head up to Shawn's room. He has already started his homework.

"You don't have to be jealous that Aaliyah likes me more,"I smile and sit next to him. He ignores me and continues to write.

"C'mon Mendes,"I say nudging him a little. Still no response.

"What do you want, muffins?"I say and he smiles and hugs me.