Chapter 5

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
It's now Friday and and it's 6:00. Kyle's party starts at 8:00 so I still have time. Shawn's laying on his back, on my bed, on his phone.

"I really don't want to go to that party,"Shawn says.

"You said that like a hundred times already, plus no one is telling you to go,"I say.

"Whatever,"He says.

I go ahead and get dressed because I'm bored and that will take up some time. I go ahead and put on a pair of shorts with white flowers on them and put on a plain white t-shirt with a pocket.

I curl my hair a little and put on mascara. I put on a couple bracelets and a necklace and head out the bathroom to see Shawn in the same position.

"We should get going, it's now 7:00 since you took so long in the bathroom, and we need to pick up everyone else,"He says.

"You were curling your hair?"He asks pointing to it.

"Yeah."

"It's not like we're going somewhere special."

"Whatever, I just wanted to do something to my hair,"I say.

We head downstairs, tell my parents bye, put on our shoes, and head out the door to pick everyone up.

"You guys are wearing skirts?"Brian asks Lauren and Rhea after we picked them up at Rhea's house. They must've gotten ready together.

"Because we wanted to,"Lauren answers.

"It's just a plain party,"Brian says.

"Oh well,"Rhea says and we start walking.

Eventually we arrive at Kyle's house and I check my phone to see that it's 8:00. The house already looks packed from outside.

"What did he do, invite the whole school?"Shawn asks as we walk up the driveway.

"Knowing him.....probably,"Brian said.

We head in and, like always, Kyle went all out with this party. There's a DJ a lot of food and drinks, his backyard is packed with people in the pool or just hanging out.

"Don't eat or drink anything,"Shawn says and we nod. Protective Shawn is in the house.

"Glad you guys could make it,"Kyle says coming up to us and we smile. He smiles back and goes back to what ever he was doing.

"How long are we staying here?"Shawn asks.

"An hour I guess,"I shrug and he nods.

"What are we gonna do for an hour?"
Brian asks.

"Hangout,"Lauren says in a duh tone and grabs Rhea and I's hand and drags us somewhere.

"Where exactly are you taking us?"Rhea asks Laur.

"I don't know, I'm just walking around,"She shrugs.

"What are you guys doing here?"
Someone asks from behind us and we all turn around to see Mckenzie and her little group.

"Kyle invited us,"I say crossing my arms.

"Why? You guys don't know how to party,"She says.