Chapter 14

SHAWN'S P.O.V.
Jasmine and I head to my parents room so I can ask them if I can join Magcon. My parents are just watching tv when we get inside the room.

"Hey mom?"I ask.

"Yes?"

"Have u heard of this thing called Magcon?"I ask.

"No."

"Well look it up and I'll tell you more,"I say and she grabs her laptop from her nightstand and looks it up.

"It's a group of boys,"She says confused.

"Yeah well they tour around the US and they come to Toronto. Their manager emailed me because he thinks I have talent and they want me to join,"I explain.

"How would he know you have talent?"My dad asks joining the conversation.

"I post videos on vine remember?"

"Oh yeah."

"You have school Shawn,"My mom says.

"I promise I'll keep my grades up, I'll even get a tutor if I need one,"I say.

"I don't know."

"Please Karen let him go, then he won't be annoying me anymore,"Jasmine says and I glare at her. She just smiles innocently.

"I'll thing about it,"she says and Jazz groans.

"Oh c'mon Jazz you love him,"My dad says to Jazz.

"No I don't, I hate him,"I say.

"You love me,"I say and hug her.

"Get off me Mendes."

"No."

"Karen say something,"Jazz says and she just shakes her head while smiling, which makes Jazz roll her eyes.

"If you hug me back I'll let go."

"No you won't."

"Yes I will."

"No you won't."

"Yes I will now hug me back,"I say and she finally gives up and hugs me.

"Thank you,"I smile.

"Your not welcome,"She says and runs away. She knows I'm probably gonna tickle her. I follow her into Aaliyah's.

"She's under the bed,"Aaliyah mouths and I nod.

I quietly walk over to the bed and bend down. I lift up the covers and see her smiling at me.

"Hola,"she says.

"Hola, are you coming out?"I ask.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because ur going to tickle me,"she says in a duh tone.

"No, I won't."

"Lies."

"I'm not lying come on out,"I say and she rolls over and comes out the other side.

"Thanks for ratting me out, Aaliyah."

"How did you know?"