Chapter 33

SHAWN'S P.O.V.
It's now Monday and I have to go to school. Only a couple more weeks till Christmas break.

Jasmine has to deal with McKenzie today and I know that she's definitely not looking forward to that. I hope Kyle doesn't get into this because Jasmine had enough problems already.

Jasmine hasn't really seen Kyle that much since he broke up with her, except for that little incident that happened while Jazz and I weren't talking. I don't want him coming around her because he hurt her and I'm trying to keep her away from that.

I go ahead and get dressed, mess with my hair until it looks like the way I want it to, and head downstairs.

"Morning Shawn,"my mom says and I smile.

"Morning,"I say back and grab a muffin from the cabinet.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and muffins are the best thing to eat in the world. It's especially good to eat them in the morning, that's where I get my energy from.

"Typical Shawn,"Aaliyah says coming in to the kitchen.

"You can't bother me, you like muffins too,"I glare.

"Yeah but I don't eat them as much as you,"she says and grabs one too.

"Well you're eating one now,"I say.

"Whatever,"she says and heads out the kitchen.

I finish my muffin and grab a water and put it in my book bag.

"Hey mom can I tell you something?"I ask.

"What is it?"she asks.

"Ok so you know how you think I like Jasmine?"I ask. I barely keep her updated on my personal life.

"Yeah,"she says getting a little excited.

"Ok so I may or may not have kissed her,"I say calmly.

"You did?! Oh my god about time Shawn,"she says and hugs me and I laugh.

"When are you going to ask her out?"she asks.

"I already did the same day I kissed her,"I say.

"Well where are you taking her for your guys' date?"my mom asks and smiles.

"I don't know but I'll think about it,"I say.

"Well go ahead and go over to Jasmine's before your late,"she says and I smile.

I just grab my bag and head over to Jasmine's.

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
So it's Monday, which means it's a school day. Which means I have to see McKenzie. Which means I might be screwed. I go ahead and get dressed. I put on a Adidas sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and Rhea's adidas that she left over here.

I brush me hair and teeth and put on my make up. I head downstairs to see Shawn just coming inside the house.

"Thought I would have to wake you up today because of McKenzie,"he says.

"Ugh, don't remind me,"I say and head into the kitchen.

"You'll be ok,"he says following me.

"Yeah yeah yeah,"I roll my eyes.

"I won't leave your side unless I have to, and when I do, Brian, Rhea, or Lauren will be with you,"he says and I sigh.

"Do you want a hug?"He asks like a 5-year old, which he mentally is.

"No, I don't Shawn,"I say and back up.

"Too bad,"he says and hugs me tightly.

"Oh my god, GET OFF OF ME,"I say but he's still hugging me.

"SHAWN I SAID GET OFF,"I say.

"Will you stop screaming in my ear?"he says.

"WILL YOU GET OFF ME,"I say.

"Yes,"he says.

"Ok then,"I was and he gets off.

"I might be deaf in my left ear,"he says, which was the ear I screamed in.

"Well you shouldn't have hugged me,"I say sticking my tongue out and leaving the kitchen.

"You know you love me,"he smirks and I roll my eyes, grab my bag, and leave the house not waiting for Shawn.

"Oh come on Jazz,"Shawn says catching up to me and putting his arm around me.

"You can't say that you don't love me forever,"he says.

"I can, and I will,"I smile.

"Say I love you back,"he pouts crossing his arms.

"Why would I say it if it doesn't mean anything?"I ask still smiling.

"I know you love me,"he pouts looking down.

He reminds me of a cute little 5 year old who didn't get his cookie.

"Thanks I guess?"I hear and I snap out of my thoughts and looked over at Shawn. He smiling at me and had a confused look on his face.

"I was thinking out loud, wasn't I?"I ask already knowing the answer.

"You sure we're, and look, you're blushing,"he says and I glare at him and walked ahead of him.

"Ok Jazz, I'm sorry,"he laughs and catches up to me again. "But once you tell me you love me, I'll leave you alone."

"Fine,"I say and he looks at me with a waiting look.

"I love you,"I mumble.

"What?"he asks cupping his ear.

"I love you,"I say a little louder.

"You really didn't have to say it, I just wanted to hear you say it,"he says.

"I hate you so much,"I say and punch his arm.

"Ok, that actually kind of hurt,"he say rubbing his arm.

"Well that's what you get,"I say and he laughs putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry,"he smiles and I roll my eyes playfully.

How come Shawn and I always have cute moments?

............

We arrive at school and do what we normally do and head to class. I didn't see McKenzie at all today, but I know that I'll see her. The only thing that was weird was that people were smiling at me and pointing at me while I was walking to class.

"Jasmine, why do you seem so calm? Haven't you heard about Mckenzie said on Twitter?"Rhea asks and Shawn and I exchange looks.

(A/N, haha you guys have to deal with a cliffhanger, and I don't bc I already know what's going on😝 also thx for 16k reads🎉ok later😂✌️️)