Chapter 9

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
So everyone wants me to go to school so looks like I'm going. I get up and do the usual. I get dressed and brush my teeth and hair.

I head downstairs and grab a muffin because why not. My parents aren't here, for the first time in forever. And of course I don't grab Shawn one because:

1. I'd probably eat it

And

2. I want Shawn to get it himself so he can throw my muffin wrapper away

Anyways I sit down and watch spongebob a.k.a. bae. Halfway through the episode Shawn bursts in, with everyone.

"You didn't get me a muffin again?! How rude of you, why are we even bestfriends?"Shawn says snd I laugh.

"Throw my wrapper away and I'll get you one next time,"I say.

"I already know that's not going to happen,"He says.

"Just do it pleassseeeee with a cherry on top,"I say.

He just rolls his eyes, grabs the wrapper, and walks into the kitchen.

"Anyways what are you guys doing here, you're normally not here in the morning,"I tell everyone else.

"Just making sure you're coming with us,"Laur shrugs.

"Well I am,"I say and put my shoes on.

Shawn comes out the kitchen with a whole bunch of muffins. He gives everybody one and everyone looks shocked.

"What?"He asks.

"You never share muffins,"Brian says.

"Do you want me to take them back and eat them myself?"He asks and everyone shakes their head.

"That's what I thought,"He smirks and we go ahead and start walking to school.

"Where are your parents, aren't they normally there in the morning?"Rhea asks.

"Yeah but they weren't here this morning,"I say.

When we get to school Mckenzie is waiting for me. Like, can this girl leave me alone?

"We missed you at school yesterday,"
She says.

"Yeah right,"I say.

"Shawn told me you were sick,"She says.

"Ok.......and."

"Is that true?"She asks.

"Yep."

"Are you sure it wasn't because of what I said to you?"

"Mckenzie, if she's sick, she's sick. Leave her alone,"Brian says.

"No one was talking to you,"She snaps.

"But he can talk when he want, that's what a mouth is for,"Lauren says.

"Whatever,"She tells Lauren.

"Well bye,"I say and we start walking again.

"Don't walk away from me,"She says folding her arms.

"Just did,"Shawn says over his shoulder.

"I feel so bad for you,"Rhea says.