Chapter 36

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
Why the heck does my phone keep going off. It's like every 5 seconds it dings. I press the home button to wake it up and I see several notifications. It's currently 6:30am and I have to get up in about 30 minutes.

Well since I'm up I might as well check my phone. I unlock it and then head to Twitter since that's where most of the notifications were from. It's probably McKenzie talking about me again. One I'm in Twitter I see people tagging me in tweets.

@/McKenzie123- wow I can't believe Cameron and the others actually stood up for Jasmine like that, she's not worth ur characters Cam. Jasmine probably forced them to stand up for her so she wouldn't look bad.

That was 6 hours ago while I was sleeping. I decide to tweet back.

@/JasmineNicole- @/McKenzie 123 I DID NOT forced the boys to stand up for me, they chose to stand up for me themselves because they care about me.

I then get an instant reply from McKenzie.

@/McKenzie123- @/JasmineNicole yeah right, like I'd believe someone like you. You already don't like me and I don't even know why.

@/JasmineNicole- @/Mckenzie123 you know why, you don't like me around Shawn.

@/McKenzie123- @/JasmineNicole that is not true, why are you making things up? You're just making things worse.

I groan, lay my phone down beside me, and rub my hands down my face. Why does Mckenzie have to make everything worse? Shawn makes me happy in the morning and then when I get to school, I have to deal with Mckenzie which makes my day bad.

I hear a knock that interrupts my thoughts and I look towards my door to see Shawn standing there.

"Why aren't you dressed yet? It's 7:05,"he says. I didn't even notice I was on Twitter that long.

"I don't want to go to school today,"I groan and roll over. "My bed is perfectly fine."

"Is this is about the whole McKenzie thing?"he asks, drops his bag, and sits down next to me.

"Maybe,"I say looking down at my hands.

"How many do I have to tell you to not worry about this?"Shawn asks.

"Until all this is over,"I say still not looking at Shawn.

"Jasmine, this stuff is stressing you out,"he says and turns my head towards him.

"No dip,"I say and look back at my hands

"Jasmine,"he says and I give him an annoyed look.

"Have you seen what else McKenzie has said about me?"I ask.

"No,"he says and I hand him my phone and looks at everything.

"At least you stood up to her,"he says still scrolling.

"But it's not working,"I say.

"Jasmine just try to ignore this. Hopefully this will end soon, and if not, winter break is soon,"he says and I sigh.

He stands up and holds out his hand for me to take. I take it and he helps me out of bed and pushes me towards the bathroom. Once I'm in, I look at myself in the mirror for a second and then start brushing my teeth.