Chapter 26

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning and everything that happened yesterday comes flooding into my mind Shawn and I sorted everything out yesterday so everything is back to normal, which I'm glad about. What I'm thinking about the most is, what's going to happen between us? I want to date him, but I don't know if it will work out.

I throw on some jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket. I brush my hair, put on mascara, and head downstairs. As soon as I reach the bottom steps I see Shawn in the kitchen talking to my mom. They look at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"There she is,"my mom smiles and Shawn smiles at me.

"What's going on?"I ask.

"Nothing, we're just talking,"Shawn says.

"Mhm,"I say not believing them.

Shawn heads out the kitchen and into the living room. I grab an apple and walk out. Shawn and I grab our bags and head out.

"What was that about?"I ask taking a bite out my apple.

"What was what about?"he asks.

"Don't play dumb Mendes, what were you and my mom talking about?"I say.

"Nothing important, we were just talking,"He shrugs.

"Well if it wasn't important, you wouldn't have a problem telling me,"I say.

"It was nothing,"He says.

"Tell me,"I say.

"No,"He says.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me,"I say and start to hit him with my free hand.

"That doesn't hurt,"He says and I continue.

"Wow, you're really weak,"He laughs.

I slap him on his cheek but not too hard. I've done it many times to him.

"Hey!"he screams and gives me a look.

"Tell me,"I whine.

"Not happening,"He smiles.

"Fine be that way,"I say and he laughs.

For a good 3 minutes I finish eating my apple and don't talk.

"C'mon Jazz you aren't actually mad are you,"He laughs. I glare at him and and look straight ahead.

"C'monnnnnnnn,"He says and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Get off me,"I say.

"Not until you stop being mad,"He says.

"Take my apple core and I'll stop being mad,"I say.

"What does an apple core have to do with this?"He asks.

"Just take the freaking thing,"I say and grab his free hand and put the apple core in it. I would grab his arm that was around my shoulders but I kind of like him doing this.

"Nasty,"He mumbles.

"You said it wrong,"I say.

"I said what wrong,"He says.

"Nasty,"I say.

"What are you talking about I said it right,"he says.