Chapter 19

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
I wake up in my hotel bed. I remember falling asleep with Shawn's arm wrapped around me. He probably put me here.

I don't know what time I'm supposed to be awake so I just turn on the tv and go on my phone. Shawn will come get me if he needs me.

About 30 minutes later Shawn comes in and plops on the bed next to me.

"Hola bestfriend,"He smiles.

"I told you hola is my thing and if you don't stop using hola, we won't be bestfriends anymore,"I say.

"Ok ok I'll stop........meanie,"He says mumbling the last part but I still hear it.

"What was that?"I ask.

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought,"I say and he glares at me and looks at the tv.

"What's are we doin today?"I ask.

"We're going to explore New York,"He says.

"That means I have to get dressed and all that stuff,"I groan.

"Or I could tickle you and you could stay here, you choose,"Shawn shrugs.

I huff and get up, grab some clothes and go in the bathroom.

I take a quick shower since I didn't take one last night. I get out brush my teeth and hair, and get dressed. My outfit is just leggings, a shirt, and I jacket. I put on mascara so I don't look tired and walk out. When I walk out all the boys are in the room.

"Good morning Jasmine,"they say in unison. I look at them weird and they all laugh.

"Who gave you permission to come in here?"I ask already knowing it was Shawn.

"Shawn,"They all say and we all look at Shawn. He just looks around the room not making any eye contact with any of us.

He finally looks at me and smiles. I glare at him and he laughs a little.

"Sorry,"He says.

Cam and Nash nudge each other and I furrow my eyebrows at them. Once they see me looking at them they smile innocently and look away.

"Ok let's go,"Gilinsky says and we all pile out the room.

We head down to the lobby and once we get outside everyone looks at each other.

"Where are we going?"Cam asks.

"Anywhere we want but not to far, I got my GPS on my phone so we're good,"Matt says.

"Ok well start our adventure,"Cam and Nash say and do a weird pose.

"Dummies,"I mumble.

"What was that Jazz?"Nash asks.

"Oh nothing,"I say and smile innocently.

"Nope I know you said something,"He says.

"Well I didn't,"I say and start walking with everyone else.

Nash starts running up to me and I start running away. We circle around some people and they give us weird looks. Nash and I just laugh.

I head over to Shawn and hide behind him and he laughs.

"Tell Nash to stop chasing me,"I say.

"Now why would I do that?"He smirks.

"Please?"I ask and he shakes his head still smirking.

"Please?"I ask again and give him the puppy dog eyes. I know he can't say no to that.

"Don't do that,"He smiles and turns his head.

I give him a tight hug with the puppy dog eyes and continue to look up at him. He finally looks down at me and gives in.

"Fine,"He says hugs me back.

Nash finally runs over to me out of breath and I'm still hugging Shawn. He smiles at the both of us and I roll my eyes.

"Shawn says to stop chasing after me,"I say.

"Fine with me I'm out of breath, plus you guys look busy,"He says and walks away smiling.

"Idiot,"I say.

"I heard that,"He says.

"Whatever,"I say and pull away from Shawn.

"Nooo, why'd you let go? You were warm,"he whines.

"Stop whining,"I say and go catch up with everyone else. Shawn joins us and walks beside me. I'm in between Cam and Shawn.

After about 3 hours of walking around we decide to head back to the hotel.

"Shawn,"I say all sweetly.

"What do you want,"He groans.

"A piggy back ride,"I say.

"Not happening,"He says.

"But my feet hurt,"I say.

"Stop whining,"He says mimicking me from earlier and I glare at him.

"Fine,"I huff and cross my arms and I stay silent.

"Ok fine you can have a piggy back ride,"He says after 5 minutes of me not talking.

I smile and jump onto his back. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I'm going to take a quick nap.

.............

"Did she seriously fall asleep on my back?"I hear someone ask and I know that's Shawn.

"Yep,"I Cam laugh.

"Well get her off,"Shawn says and I feel someone grab me and lay me down on a bed.

"I should be the one tired, I carried her like 3 blocks,"Shawn says.

"Well ladies need their beauty sleep, and so do I,"Matt says.

"Do you just eat and sleep?"Shawn asks.

"Basically,"Matt says and leaves.

"Well let's give her some peace,"Shawn says and everyone leaves.

I just lay there and try to fall asleep again because I don't want them knowing I'm awake yet. Not long after, I fall asleep.

(A/N, this is a little bit shorter than normal but not that much, hope you enjoyed✌️)