Chapter 28

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"JASMINE WAKE UP,"I hear and my eyes shoot open.

Great, we're back to this again. Shawn is standing next to my bed smiling, acting like nothing happened.

"Can I help you?"I ask annoyed.

"Time to get up,"He says and I roll my eyes and put a pillow over my head.

After that I feel Shawn start to tickle me, and I start squirming of course. I really hate him.

"S-stop,"I laugh.

"Are you going to get up?"He asks and I nod because it's kind of hard trying to talk while someone is tickling you.

"I can't hear you,"He smiles.

"Y-yes I'll g-get up,"I say and he stops. I roll over and try to catch my breathe.

"I'm waiting,"He says and I force myself to get up. I run over to the bathroom because Shawn is staring me down.

I do my normal routine and get dressed. I head back out to see Shawn fixing my bed up. I would thank him but he did wake me up this morning.

"A thank you would be nice,"He says finishing up and wiping his hands on his pants like my bed was dirty.

"Nope, you woke me up this morning,"I say.

"Well I'm sorry, now say thank you,"He says.

"Not happening, you also didn't tell me what you and my mom were talking about the other day,"I say.

"I thought you forgot about that,"He says.

"You weren't going to tell me were you?"I glare and cross my arms.

"Maybe, maybe not,"He shrugs.

"Definitely not thanking you now,"I say and start to walk out my room, but Shawn grabs my waist and pulls me back in the room and I fall on the floor.

"Say thank you now, or I'm going to tickle you again,"he says hovering over me.

If I say thank you, he might not tell me about what him and my mom were talking about. If I don't say thank you, he will tickle me and still won't tell me what they were talking about.

"You took too long, I'm going to tickle you,"Shawn says.

"I was thinking,"I say scooting away.

"Well you took too long to think,"He says and starts to tickle me.

"M-MOM, D-DAD,"I laugh.

Soon they come in and she Shawn tickling me. All they do is laugh.

"H-help me,"I say and they shake their heads and continue to laugh. Eventually Shawn stops and gets up.

"You guys suck for not helping me,"I say to my mom and dad and they shrug and leave.

I look up at Shawn to see him smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"You're an idiot, now help me up,"I say holding my hand out.

"Why would I help you up when you called me an idiot?"He asks crossing his arms.