Chapter 29

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"Jasmine,"I feel someone shake me.

"Jasmine, time to get up,"I hear and I just roll over.

"Come on Jazz, we have to go to school and I have something to tell you,"I hear.

I finally decide to open my eyes and I see Shawn. Well at least he didn't yell at me this time. I sit up and look at him.

"What do you have to tell me Shawn,"I groan.

"Magcon Ohio is this weekend,"he says.

"But thanksgiving is this week,"I say and yawn.

"Thanksgiving is Thursday and Magcon Ohio is Saturday,"Shawn explains.

"So we're going?"I ask.

"Duh,"He says and I shoot him a glare.

"We have to tell Rhea about it so she can meet Matt,"I say and he nods.

"Well get up and get dressed to we can leave,"Shawn says and leaves the room.

................

Shawn and I arrive at school and do the usual. We head to class and take our seats and she Rhea on her phone.

"Are you guys going to Magcon Ohio?"Rhea asks.

"Yeah, how did you know about it? I didn't tell you,"Shawn says.

"Well I follow Matt on Twitter and he mentioned it,"she shrugs.

"So you've been stalking him?"I ask.

"No, I haven't,"She glares and I smile.

"Are you guys going or not?"Rhea asks.

"Yeah and we were going to ask you are you coming,"Shawn says.

"Of course, well I have to ask my parents, but I'm sure they'll say yes,"She says and we nod.

"Yeah just leave us here,"Lauren says. I forgot Laur and Brian were here.

"Oh yeah sorry,"Shawn says.

"It's fine, we'll be good,"Brian says.

................

It's now 6 in the morning on Friday and I'm getting ready to leave for Magcon Ohio. Rhea's parents said that she could go, so she slept over. The drive is about 6 hours so we should get there around 12 noon (A/N, I looked it up and it said 6 hours and 18 minutes).

Rhea and I bring our bags downstairs and she Shawn just waking into the house.

"Crap I wanted to wake you guys up by screaming,"he pouts.

"Just for that you're going to carry our bags, they're small so you should be fine,"I say and Rhea and I hand our bags to him.

He glares and carries them outside.

"I really love you guys together,"Rhea says.

"Shut up,"I say and head outside.

"Awwww you're blushing,"Rhea says before I walk out, but I ignore her and close the door.

"Why were you blushing?"Shawn asks putting the bags into the car.

"Because Rhea said she loves us together,"I say and he smiles.

"Stop smiling,"I say and he smiles even wider which makes me smile.

"Whatever Mendes,"I say and head back into the house.

I check one more time to make sure I didn't forget anything and head back downstairs and outside. I say bye to my parents and head into the car. Shawn's in the passenger seat, Manny's driving of course, and Rhea and I are in the back.

"How long is this drive again?"Rhea asks.

"Six hours,"Shawn says and she nods.

..............

After a couple snack and bathroom stops, we finally made it to Ohio. We just pulled up to the hotel, and let me tell you, it's really nice.

"This is going to be such a great weekend,"Rhea says looking at the hotel.

"It sure is, especially since you're going to meet Matt in like 30 minutes,"I say.

"WHAT?"She screams and some people that are outside are staring at us.

"Calm down,"Shawn says handing us our bags.

"I look terrible, I can't meet him like this. We have to check in quick so I can change,"She says and heads into the hotel with Manny.

Shawn and I look at each other and sigh. We check in and get our rooms. Rhea went straight to the bathroom to get changed. I think I look ok, I'm wearing skinny jeans, a tie-dye shirt, and my all black fans. For make up, all I have is mascara. Rhea comes out dressed causal with makeup.

"How do I look?"She asks.

"You look fine,"I say and Shawn come through the door that connects our hotel rooms.

"Ready to meet Matt?"Shawn smirks at Rhea and she glares.

"You know she is,"I say and he laughs.

"Shut up and lets go,"she says and we head over to he boys hotel room, which is not that far since we're on the same floor.

We reach Cam and Nash's room and knock. All the boys are supposed to be here, and Shawn said that Hayes and Mahogany are going to be here. Cam opens the door and smiles at us.

"Shawn, my man,"Cam says and they bro hug.

"Yeah, just forget about your little sister,"I say to Cam folding my arms.

"Don't worry I didn't forget about you,"he says and hugs me.

"Is this Rhea?"Cam asks and we nod.

"Nice to meet you,"Cam smiles and Rhea smiles back.

We head into the room to see everyone inside. Once the boys see me they come and hug me. One big group hug, where everyone is squishing me.

"Ok guys stop squishing her and come hug me,"Shawn laughs and the boys hug him.

"Who's this?"Carter asks pointing to Rhea.

"That's Rhea, and it's not nice to point,"I say and glare at Carter. He just shrugs.

I look over at Matt who is looking at Rhea. Rhea's just looking around nervously.

"Oh, so this is the one Matt tells us about,"Nash says.

"Shut up Nash,"Matt says and shoves him lightly. Rhea starts blushing a little.

"Ok well we should leave these two alone........and talk in Hayes' and I's room,"Taylor says and we all nod and rush out the room.

(A/N, ok so that's it for this chapter, It's exactly 1,000 words, well 1,029 words with the authors note, but anyways hope you enjoyed, and thx for 11k reads🎉✌️️)