Chapter 21

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
It's about 2:3o in the morning right now and we just arrived home. My parents knew we were coming home around this time so they stayed up to see me.

I grab my bag and head inside my house. My parents are sitting on the couch watching tv and once they see me they get up to hug me.

"How was New York, did you have fun?"My mom asks.

"New York was great and I had a lot of fun. The boys are really nice,"I say.

"Did Shawn tell the boys you were off limits like I told him?"My dad asks.

"You told him to do that?"I ask and he nods

"Yeah, but you didn't answer my question,"He says.

"Yes, Shawn told them that,"I say.

"Ok good,"My dad smiles and I laugh.

"When's the next time you're going to see them again?"My mom asks.

"I don't know,"I shrug.

"Do I have to go to school today?"I ask since its 2 am on a Monday.

"Yes you do,"Both of my parents say.

"But it's 2 am,"I groan.

"Well you better go to bed,"My mom says.

"Fine,"I say and head upstairs.

I put my bag down and look out my window. I see Shawn over on his room walking around. I grab my phone and text him.

J- Mendes

S- what do I want, we just saw each other like 10 minutes ago

J- fine I'll leave u alone.........meanie

S- I didn't mean it that way😂

J- whatever bye

S- no Jazz don't leave I'm sorry, tell me what u want

J- r u going to school

S- I'm being forced to

J- same

S- well I'll see u later I need my beauty rest

J- ur still gonna be ugly when u wake up so.....

S- so r u

J- Whatever bye

S- I'm kidding

J- yeah sure u r, but anyways I'm going to sleep adios

S- fine bye

I just read it and don't respond. I take a shower, change, and get into bed. I grab my phone and check it one last time. Once I unlock it I have several messages.

I check my messages and see that each one of the boys said 'sleep tight'. Cam was the only one that said 'sleep tight lil sis'.

I smile to myself and turn my phone off. I plug it and lay down. I look over at my window and look at Shawn's window to see him laying down, on his phone, with the lights off. I smile and turn over and fall asleep.

...............

Why can't I just stay home today? I don't want to get out of bed, but I do anyways.