Chapter 10

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"Ok so what cover do you want to do?"I ask.

"For what vine or YouTube?"He asks.

"Vine, you can start YouTube later,"I say.

"I'll do................."

"C'mon Shawn it doesn't take that long,"I say.

"Yes it does,"He says and goes back to thinking.

"I'll do Don't by Ed Sheeran,"He finally says.

"Took you long enough,"I say.

"Leave me alone,"He whines.

What a five year old.

"I'm not a five year old,"He says.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yep,"He nods.

"Oops,"I say and smile.

"Can you get me a bag of chips?"I ask.

"Why can't you get it yourself?"He asks.

"Because this isn't my house, so that means I'm a guest, which means you should treat your guests good, so you need to get me a bag of chips,"I say.

He lets out a frustrated groan and leaves the room. I just told him to do that because he doesn't like people touching his guitar, and I want to play it. And because I want food.

I start strumming some random strings and try to put some together to make it sound good.

"Leave Gibby alone,"I hear and I look up to see Shawn walking in the room with the chips and glaring at me.

"You named you're guitar?"

"Yeah,"He says and I give him a 'you're weird' look.

"Don't judge me."

"Ok well hurry up and do this so I can take a nap,"I say.

"We still have to get Aaliyah's muffins,"He says.

"You can go yourself, you're her brother,"I say.

"She likes you more,"He says.

"Ok and?"

"She would rather have you give her the muffins."

"You're getting them for that reason, Mendes."

"Oh well, you're coming,"He says and sets up his camera and grabs his guitar from me.

After he sings and posts it on vine, the likes and comments come rolling in.

"It's really surprising how much these people like me,"He says referring to his fans.

"Well you have a nice voice and good looks,"I say laying down on his bed.

"I look good to you?"He smirks.

"No I'm saying that because that's probably a reason on why they like you,"I say.

"But you wouldn't really think about that if you didn't think I looked good,"He smirks.

"Chill out and stop talking,"I say.

"You don't wanna continue the conversation because you know I'm right,"He says still smirking.