Chapter 25

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
So it's now after school and I'm at my locker packing things up. I'm trying to hurry up before Shawn comes. I should be trying to talk to him, but I'm not ready to.

"Jasmine!"I hear and I turn and look.

Rhea and Lauren are waving their hands to let me know where they are. I turn and look back at my locker. I close it and begin to walk but I get stopped.

"Jasmine,"Lauren says grabbing my arm.

"What."

"Please talk to us, we didn't know you would be this mad. Plus we weren't trying to get you mad that day at Shawn's house, and if it wasn't for us, Shawn wouldn't know,"Lauren says.

"Well he probably would've found out eventually,"I shrug.

"So are we good?"Rhea asks.

"Yeah I guess so,"I say.

"Have you talked to Shawn yet?"Lauren asks.

"Well kind of, he saved me from Kyle earlier,"I say.

"Really? What happened?"Rhea asks.

"Lets talk while we walk home,"I say and they nod. We head out the school and start our walk.

"Ok so tell us,"Rhea says.

"Well I was walking through the halls and I ran into Kyle. He started talking to me and when I tried to leave he wouldn't let me. Brian came but Kyle wouldn't listen to him. Then Shawn came and Kyle left, but after he pushed me. I landed on the floor and Shawn helped me up. Long story short, I wouldn't talk to Shawn and I ran away from him, and now he looks kind of sad,"I explain.

"You need to talk to him,"Rhea says.

"That's what Matt told me,"I say.

"Wait, you've been talking to Matt?"Rhea asks

"Yeah, why?"I smile.

"Shut up,"She says.

"You need to talk to him,"I say mocking her.

"This isn't about me, this is about you and Shawn,"She glares and I laugh.

"Anyways, I'm thinking about talking to Shawn later,"I say.

"Later when?"Lauren asks.

"Today, I guess,"I say.

"Good,"they say.

"I'm nervous though,"I say.

"You'll be fine, just get it over with,"Rhea says.

"Of course you say that because you're not the one dealing with all this stuff,"I say.

"You'll be fine,"they say and I sigh. We reach my house and walk in.

"Hey girls,"my mom says.

"Hi,"they say.

"Jazz how was it with Shawn?"she asks.

"She didn't talk to him,"Lauren says and I give her a look and she shrugs.

"Come on Jazz,"my mom says.

"But she's planning on talking to Shawn later today,"Rhea adds.

"Well that's good,"my mom smiles and we head upstairs.